ONE

CHAPTER ONE;
the boy & his distractions

Seokjin was sat in the boys locker room, having just finished giving his team a long talk about their plays, game schedules, and respecting their teachers. He was focused on his clipboard for so long that when he looked up to ask his little brother what he wanted for dinner, and the boy was gone he was surprised.

Thinking he couldn't have gone that far and he was a whole teenager, he didn't stress too much about it. So he continued to map out some more plays, revising some, and shaking hands with some of the boys who told him that they were going home.

About an hour later the clock struck 6, Seokjin didn't even notice that it was that late until he looked up. Out the window he could see that it was very apparently dark, and only a handful of the team was still talking in the room next to him.

He decided to keep working for a few more minutes, until those few minutes turned into half an hour, and that half an hour turned into a whole hour, and now it really must be late.

Shit. He cursed, gathering up the few things he brought with him. He stood up, remembering that his brother was definitely one of those few. Hopefully traffic would be good to them this evening.

He walked into the next room only to be met with darkness. Huh. Weird. He thought, maybe he went to the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom to find nothing but a glowing fancy air freshener as a light source plugged into an outlet was odd.

So he finally went outside, and sighed in relief when he saw a head of blonde hair slumped up against the seats of the bleachers.

Walking down the bleachers was a hassle with a sprained pinkie toe. Who would've known?

Now approaching the boy, he watched as he turned his head at the olders presence.

"Hey Hyung." He greeted, mouth full of ..popcorn?

"Aish! Taehyungie, what are you doing out here? I've been searching for a whole 5 minutes!" He complained as the boy didn't seem to be taking him very seriously.

"Wow..that's a lot of minutes." He smiled amusedly, popping the yellowish snack into his mouth.

"Shut up." He made a face, "It is when it comes to you. You're so unpredictable it's stressful."

"Sorry Hyung." The blonde apologized, but Jin knew that he probably didn't mean it that much. "You were just taking soo long."

"So you decide to come out here by yourself in the dark? It's not like you.." he trailed off, a funny memory showing up into his head. "Remember when you got scared of that angry bird pig because it looked," he raised his fingers up to make quotes, "«scary in the dark»."

Taehyungs cheeks burned red in embarrassment, as he whacked the man in the foot with his own. Jin winced in pain, the pain most definitely the most prominent in his pinky. "You little-"

"I'm not scared.." he stated, the truth probably not completely being said. "and even if I was, I'm not by myself." He stated. Jin was still doubled over pain, but only then did he notice the brunette lying down in between the bleacher seats next to the blonde.

He was holding a few cards in his hands, facing the sky. "Hi Hyung." He greeted.

Jin stood up, "Jeongukk." He said the boys name as if it were a statement.