NINE

CHAPTER NINE:
Just For A Moment

"A Glitter bookmark?" Jeongukk laughed, watching as the boy smiled widely as he held it directly in front of his face.

"Cute isn't it?" Taehyung looked to Jeongukk for his answer, holding it in his hand as if it were his prized possession—well, it sort of of was.

"Yeah." He agreed, looking down at the ground as they walked. "Reminds me of you." His words were a tad bit quiet, but it still made Taehyung blush just as much.

He giggled, looking away in attempt to mask how embarrassingly happy he was. However, all hope was lost when Jeongukk wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer.

Taehyung was pretty red, but just hid his face a little closer to Jeongukks chest, kept his face stiff and prayed that no one would notice. Thankfully the brunette hadn't, or at least hadn't said anything.

"Didn't you have another one of those?" Jeongukk questioned pointing to the shiny object in his hand.

"Yeah, I put it in my time capsule though." Taehyung explained, grabbing onto Jeongukk's hand that was draped over his shoulder.

"Hmm, you sure love glitter don't you." Jeongukk smiled, dusting the bit that was on his hair.

"Yeah." Taehyung responded. "No matter how hard you try to get rid of it it'll always stay there." He laughed at Jeongukks attempt to get it out.

"Is that a hint that I should stop?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe. I'll probably just get more in my hair later." Taehyung said, watching Jeongukks left hand come down to his side.

"You know, pretty sure I'm gonna soon be getting glitter on my clothes and it will be your fault." He joked.

Taehyung smiled. "Whatever."
They approached his car and Taehyung broke free from Jeongukks arm.

"Mom!" He whined, watching as she looked up from standing outside her drivers seat door.

"What?" She questioned.

"I'm hungry." Taehyung whined, clutching his stomach.

"So am I, you're gonna have to deal with it." She responded. When she noticed that Jeongukk was there, she rolled her eyes at Taehyung's behavior. Mouthing the words 'crazy' in Jeongukk's direction in attempt to make fun of her son. Jeongukk laughed.

"Jeongukkie, not you too." Taehyung pouted, hitting him in the arm. It obviously didn't do much damage, but Jeongukk didn't say anything.

"Don't hit him!" His mom scolded, walking over to them and pushing Taehyung out of the way lightly. She checked Jeongukk's face for bruises and Taehyung thought it was awfully ridiculous considering he hadn't even hit him the face. "You might bruise his handsome face."

Jeongukk stood there awkwardly, until she let him go, glancing over at Taehyung. "Well, you're handsome too." She poked Taehyung in the nose.

"I don't know how, though. Your dad wasn't the prettiest to look at." Taehyung snorted, covering his mouth to mask his laugh.