THREE

CHAPTER THREE;
Can't sleep, love

The day started off like any other, the two brothers repeating their usual everyday routine. The school day was cut short because of a school related holiday, however. After a long (and unnecessary—in Taehyungs opinion) pep rally, they were finally allowed to go home. Seokjin was constantly rolling his eyes at his younger brothers constant complaining.

"Why are you being so annoying?" Seokjin questioned, pushing the younger ones head in the direction opposite from which he was standing.

"How?" Taehyung asked, giving him a deathly stare his parents would not approve of all while walking backwards.

"You'd know if you stopped complaining." He stated, as if Taehyung would ever really listen to him. Something about the idea of a rebellious teenager stage was not rubbing him the right way.

But Taehyung just sighed, completely throwing him off guard. Where as Seokjin was mentally preparing a twelve slide power point about how annoying and immature he was being, Taehyung was preparing an apology and being a bigger adult than he was. "You're right. I'm Sorry."

He was too busy rubbing his forehead, stressed out to notice the taken aback expression on his older brothers face. When he looked back however, Seokjin managed to compose himself. Maybe he sometimes forgot who his brother was. He wasn't given a normal life, the circumstances and events he had to go through weren't what every ordinary teen had to. So when he assumed that his brother would react in the way a normal teen would and reacted negatively to it, he felt a little bad.

"Are you okay?" Jin stuck with saying instead, watching as the others facial expression wavered up and down.

"I'm good." Taehyung assured, he looked up for a moment. "I just have a tiny headache." He stated, a bitter look on his face.

"Oh.." the older trailed off, digging into his pocket to reach for his car keys. "Wanna head to the car already then?" He was planning on going back to his classroom to retrieve a few more materials with the help of Taehyung, but if he wasn't feeling well that couldn't be helped.

"Yeah. I'll just meet you there if that's okay." He smiled, although it was obvious he was in pain.

"That's fine." Jin passed him his keys, holding onto his lanyard that allowed him to unlock his classroom door.

"Thanks." The blonde thanked him, before heading on his way to the parking lot.

When Seokjin walked back to his classroom, he didn't expect to bump into a certain brunette. He lightly tapped his shoulder from behind, causing the older to turn quickly on his heels.

"Jeongukk." He said as he watched the other look around and then bow.

"Hi, Coach Kim." He greeted, however he could sense that the boy was expecting something else.

"Can I help you?" He asked to progress the conversation.

"Yeah, actually.. is Taehyung with you?" He asked, probably mentally questioning where he would be after school if not with his brother.

Seokjin began by opening his door with his school ID and yawning. He glanced over at the boy who seemed to waiting patiently for a response, just standing there as people flooded up and down the hallway.