FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR;
Taehyung & Jeongukk

2 years ago

Taehyung dragged Jeongukk through an abundance of different bushes, all of which's thorny branches poked him in the stomach and leaves hit him in the face of mouth. But he still let the other, not quite ever being able to tell him no. When they reached the assumed desired spot, it took Jeongukk a few moments to process that oh they were under the bleachers now.

He looked around, trying to figure out how they got all the way under there from the spot Jin took them, to take a short break from their laps around the school. When his eyes made their way back to the other, he was already grabbing his hand and tugging him somewhere else.

"Taehyung, where are we going?" He questioned in curiosity and slight fear that his older brother could possibly be calling everyone back to signal for the end of their break.

"Don't worry, I won't let Hyung kill you." He answered as if reading his thoughts, and the brunette wondered for a second if he had voiced his concerns aloud.

Taehyung turned for a second to give Jeongukk a big smile, one that his heart would have exploded over for an extended amount of time if it weren't for how he immediately tripped after. Jeongukk obviously held him up before he could seriously hurt himself, but Taehyung didn't seem to mind too much or be fazed about the brief incident.

"Shit, don't die." He made a face, but Taehyung just waved him off and kept walking. "I wouldn't die from eating it, silly." He laughs almost sarcastically and Jeongukk makes another face.

"Where are you taking me, for real?" Jeongukk asks again, noting how they were straying farther and farther away from their previous spot. "We might get in trouble."

"You know Jeongukk," Taehyung starts, looking back at him. "I don't know how people are so scared of you, you're such a goody goody." He giggles at his own statement, while Jeongukk just continues to be taken to an unknown location with no context or explanation whatsoever.

"Only for you." He answers, wiping away a drop of sweat that had been collecting at the ends of his hair. "And my mom." He quickly adds on with a chuckle, "she'd beat my ass if I did something to butcher my scholarship."

Taehyung laughed too, before turning around abruptly and placing his hands over Jeongukks eyes with what he assumed would be a large mischievous smile, like the usual one that graced his face.

"Uh, what's going on?" Jeongukk asked as one would while being blinded and unaware of any coming events.

"Just wait Jeongukkie, it's a surprise." Taehyung replied in a hushed voice, as if he were about to be let in on a huge secret. Jeongukk was pretty sure that it was just used for dramatic effect.

"Oh, okay." His answer sounded more like a question in his ears, but the other didn't say anything as he just continued to blindly walk.

Taehyung giggled again, moving from his spot behind Jeongukk to the front of him, his hands' place over his eyes staying the same. When he accidentally steps on his foot, Jeongukk should be as mad as he usually is when someone does so, and yet he couldn't see that ever happening.

"Okay Jeongukkie, ready?" Taehyung asks excitedly, and Jeongukk wasn't exactly sure what he was supposed to be ready for. Still, he nodded. "Sure."