SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN:
Having a hot boyfriend is hard.

Taehyung threw his duffle in the back of the trunk, gritting his teeth in the process. Jeongukk, who was just having a conversation with one of the classmates he happened to run into in the parking lot, politely excused himself with a bow.

"Hey, how was practice?" He asked with a smile, ruffling the boys hair from behind him. Taehyung, however, had minimal reaction to it. He hummed, "It was fine." Jeongukk watched as he pulled his phone out of the back pocket. "That's good."

When he was about to shut the trunk, Jeongukk noticed that he had not zipped his bag. His hand held Taehyung's in place so that he could reach out and do it for him. "Your bags unzipped." He said simply, grabbing ahold of the keychain attached to the zipper. He expected Taehyung to let him, or go into the car so that he could cool off from the hot weather. They were used to each other by now, so Jeongukk knew that Taehyung would let him do things for him constantly.

But instead Taehyung huffed, pushing his hand away. "I can do it myself." He stated bitterly. Jeongukk was more than a little confused.

"Are you—" he started, but was immediately cut off. "Yes, I'm sure Jeongukk." He finished pulling the zipper closed. "What? Are you saying you're too good, and I'm too lame to zip my own fucking bag up?" He glared at him, slamming the trunk shut.

"I was going to ask if you were okay." Jeongukk started after him, grabbing hold of his wrist as he began to walk away. "Hey, what's wrong?" When Taehyung pulled away angrily, he knew something was up.

"Stop it!" Taehyung opened the passengers side door to get inside, but was prevented from doing so by Jeongukk, who quickly shut it before he could get inside. "What the hell!?" He attempted to open it again, but was stopped. "What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me what's wrong." Jeongukk answered. "Why do you keep running away, it's not going to fix anything." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the answer, pushing Jeongukk back by the chest.

He walked to the other side of the car, but was once again pulled back by the other. "Jeongukk, leave me alone!" He swatted his arm away. "You're upset. I can't just do that without letting you give me a normal response. Why are you so mad?"

"Because you won't leave me alone!" Taehyung groaned. "Leave me alone!" He tried move Jeongukk away from the car door, but to no avail. "Hyungs coming back soon. Go!" He looked at him. Jeongukk showed no signs of leaving.

"Can't let him see me having an argument with Mr. Perfect, hm?" Taehyung glared. "What are you talking about?" Jeongukk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You, Jeongukk." Taehyung poked a finger to his chest. "You're so perfect." He stated. "Everything about you is so perfect. It's always, Jeongguk this, Jeongukk that! No one is ever on my side." He huffed, turning away from him and facing the car. "You always have to—

Jeongguk turned him back to face him by the shoulder. In the heat of the moment, taking in all of the built up confusion and hateful words Taehyung threw at him, he couldn't help but let out his own feelings. "What the hell is your problem?!" He questioned angrily. Taehyung flinched. He hadn't thought too much about it, and what he said was nothing compared to what Taehyung was telling him. However, one look at the other had him questioning if he had really done something harmless.

Jeongukks face was still hard, waiting for his response. But then Taehyung's eyes returned to their normal softness, his lip began to quiver, and his eyebrows knit together as he looked at Jeongukk. He buried his face into his hands as he started to cry, loud sniffles every now and then.