CHAPTER 37b

A/N: the spacing is being all wonky right now.... this story is not edited. I still don't have a computer but I'm trying to work on unconditional now... 

thank you all for voting and commenting, I really would love it, if you've not voted or forgotten to but liked a chapter that you go back and vote, I'd appreciate it :) 

Chapter 37b - Kayla POV

I was starting to hear talking but it was different, I could hear everything. Papa was around and he was talking. When I opened my eyes I was on a bed. But I wasn't me. My head was not the same and my body as well. I looked down and I had paws, like my wolf. I was still a wolf. But nothing hurt anymore and that was good. 

Papa came closer, "Kayla sweetheart," the two women from before came in the room with the man that took us from the house. He stayed at the door. How do I be Kayla again? I asked myself. I tried to stand but I was not strong enough and kept falling on the bed. I made a whine, but went silent. I didn't want Papa or the Masen to hit me, but I couldn't stand up and everything was catching my attention. Papa stopped talking, but I could hear lots of stuff. Lots of different noise. I didn't like it. 

Papa reached for me and he picked me up, carrying me carefully, to another room. It was a room like the one in the bad house, but different. I started to worry because bad daddy would bring me in a room like this one. Be fake nice to me. 

"Shavon, she's shaking..." Papa said low, but I hear it anyways. I hear a sound, like someone can't breath. "Chris put Kayla down now," Masen said, but I could only hear him, not see him. he said it strong, but it didn't sound mean. 

Papa turned to the people, the woman looked sad, the man, Masen, he looked different. 

"One as- he played..." he stopped talking and Papa made a sound, but then he put me down slowly and stepped back. He put me on a nice soft thing, but not soft like the bed. One lady, her name I know is Shavon, she came in with stuff in her hands, then but them on the table in the room. After that she left the small familiar but different room. 

"You don't have to be afraid Kayla," Papa said, "I won't hurt you. I won't let anyone else hurt you either," he moved back out of the room and pulled the door shut. I was still on the soft thing, but I was looking at the door. Waiting for who Papa would send in the room... Was he going to send in bad daddy? Or maybe Nico? or bad man that took the babies? 

My chest hurt and my stomach felt funny, but I didn't make a noise, I was to afraid too. "Kayla," Papa said from outside the door, so I waited, "you are in your wolf form right now. For you to shift back, to be human again, all you have to do is think of yourself as a little girl. So close your eyes, relax and then think of yourself human..." Papa said, but I started thinking that maybe I should stay a wolf. No one hurted me as a wolf, but as Kayla lots of people hurt me. Could I always be a wolf? I wondered as I watched the turning thing. When it turned, I knew that meant someone was coming in. So far no one had turned it yet. 

"Sweetheart, no one is coming to hurt you in there. But if you want to be human again, just do what I said. It won't hurt like before... just close your eyes and think of being Kayla, think of walking, your legs,  and arms, and you'll be you again," Papa said again.