Chapter 2//👠

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Jimin groaned before punching the lock screen button of his phone. The sunlight pierced through the thin curtains, brightening the his whole duplex apartment and heating it up a little.

6 am. He read his watch which he didn't take off last night. Rolling off the couch and falling onto his butt already annoyed him considering he had a busy day coning his way.

He got up and rubbed his aching butt as he went to shower and prepare himself for the busy day. After a cruel cold shower to wake him up, he strolled into his walk in closet. Branded tuxedos and shiny blazers hung from both sides with LED lights hidden above the hangers to make everything look more extravagant.

He sluggishly picked his work outfit and changed on spot, he lives alone after all. Smoothing out his black blazer and tightening his maroon tie, Jimin made the final check before grabbing his Bentley keys headed out. No perfumes, no earrings, no rings to decorate himself.

After the tragedy 7 years ago, Jimin no doubt lost his interest in fashion and dressed to the minimalist and wore simple attire required as a CEO. Even with his boring outfit, he couldn't help but out stood every male in the company.

He had to constantly fire female secretaries because they ALWAYS throw themselves at him. And yes, he did try hiring male secretaries but unfortunately for him 3 out of 5 were gay for him.

His current secretary is a mid 40 man who has a family of his own. A kind man who took care of Jimin before he even become someone he is today.

After a few minutes of driving, Jimin reached his posh company. Upon hearing his entry, girls whipped their heads around and watched his every step as he walked to the reserved lift like he's a prey although he is a werwolf. How ironic.

"Good morning, Mr Park."

"Morning, Mr Kwan. What's my schedule for today"

"Nothing much actually, meeting with the Design Department, contract signing with Mr Kim, lunch with Ms Lian and of course the quest on finding
you another secretary!"

Mr Kwan beamed as wrinkles were visible in his eye smile. Jimin leaned his back against Mr Kwan's table and sighed.

"Do we really need to find another secretary?"

"Well, it's for the best since I will be to be the head of secretary!"

Mr Kwan patted Jimin's shoulder as he laughed. Upon seeing Jimin's unwillingness, Mr Kwan walked out of his table and to Jimin. He held onto the boy's shoulders and smiled.

"Don't worry, we will find you a great secretary! Oh, and here's your hot choco"

Mr Kwan carefully handed the cup to Jimin as they both chuckled before returning to their works. Jimin went to his new office which is almost the size of his living room and sat down on the couch. He sighed heavily as he closed his eyes and nervously gulped.

Hello? Are you there?

.....

Please talk to me

.....

Jimin sighed again as he raked his fingers through his hair frustratedly while trying to hold back his tears. It's been 7 years since he last spoke to his wolf not because he doesn't want to but because his wolf shut him out and he knew perfectly well why.