Chapter 18//💝

"Hana! Come back!"

Giggles sounded around the aesthetic apartment with feet pattering all over the place. The little girl was running and jumping around, slipping out of her father's grip as she restlessly played. It might have been a cute sight to enjoy but for Jimin, it was a living nightmare.

Since Riley left Hana with Jimin, he've been praying for God's wisdom on how to handle the hyperactive kid. In the mall, the little girl requested for lots of ice cream since her previous one was disposed when Jimin wrecked the cafe along with the asshole.

After hours of convincing his daughter to shop for dress instead of eating, Jimin finally bought her the perfect dress that match her mom's. He also bought new clothes for her as he knew Riley still struggle a little financially.

As for now, he found himself running around the living room trying to get a hold of his daughter and get her dressed.

How does Riley handle all this?
Jimin slowed down and panted. Even with the strength and speed as a werewolf, nothing compares to the stamina Hana possesses. Guess she has werewolf blood too....Jimin reminded himself the dark side having a pup.

He glanced at his expensive wrist watch and realized the little time he had left before the wedding  but none of them got dressed. There's only one way to solve this...

Jimin took a deep breath, taking in as much air as he could. Air filled his lungs, puffed chest, eyes glowed in gold.

"Hana"

A growl vibrated the wooden floor, shaking the tables and chairs. The once giggling child stopped abruptly with her face paled.

It's been years since his last usage of his alpha voice but seeing how effective it was on the pup, he knew his alpha's blood still flow in his veins. He did hold back a little considering she's still a child and scaring her will only make her fear him and that's the last thing he wants.

"Finally. Now, let's get dressed."

Jimin dusted his hands and approached the stunned little girl. But before he could reach her, Hana broke into a bright smile with and gasp.

"That.was. AMAZINGGGGG!!!! DO IT AGAIN!"

She started up jump on him and stretched her hands to tap his throat where the vibration came from. Her reaction immediately reminded Jimin of the time when Riley first saw him transform. Instead of fearing him like normal humans would, Hana and her mother seemed to be fascinated by him. Then again, none of the three are normal.

"I will if you listen to me and get prepared for the wedding, sweetheart"

"OKAY!"

Jimin had to cover his sensitive ears when she shouted enthusiastically and ran to the closet to get dressed.

———

"Okay, Hana when we arrive there, you have hold my hand tightly so you don't get lost, okay?"

"Aye aye captain!"

Jimin chuckled at Hana's cute response. An hour ago was disastrous in his apartment while getting both of them ready but now the little girl seemed to calm down and more obedient thanks to Jimin's alpha voice.

The girl still clueless of how he did it but she just shrugged off and focused on how cool it sounded. On the way to the wedding, Hana wouldn't stop bugging her dad to growl or talk in alpha voice even though it did send shivers down her spine but just like her mother, she took interest in it instead of scurrying away.

"Can I touch your mouth when you do that?"

Hana bounced in her seat and wiggled her hands as if she's ready to feel the vibration herself making her dad laughed. Jimin nodded before tilting his head towards her with his eyes staying on the road while driving. When he felt a soft small hand on his mouth, he growled loudly, slightly shaking the car.