Chapter 32// FINAL

🔝listen to the song while reading🔝

"Mommy! Daddy!"

A little girl jumped into her parents embrace and hugged them. They hummed into the warm hug before a soft whine was heard from the mommy.

"Hello, Zack! Did you sleep well?"

The little girl tickled Zack's tummy and he let out a cute laugh, making the whole family cooed.

"How's school, sweetheart?"

Jimin asked while one hand was holding Hana and another circled around his wife's waist. The family of four walked towards the white Bentley as they exited the primary school ground.

"It's was awesome! We did crafts and I made a flower crib mobile for Zack!"

She tickled him again before Riley secured Zack in the baby car seat. Hana took out her masterpiece and dangled it in front of her baby brother. He stretched his arms and played with it as his contagious giggles sounded through the car.

"Oh and I also made a new friend!"

"Really? What's her name?"

"It's Ryan and he asked me out on a-"

Jimin halted his action on driving the car and whipped his head around with wide eyes. Riley covered her mouth to muffle her laugh knowing what is going to happen. Her daughter is doomed and she couldn't help but watch in amusement.

"WHAT?!?! HE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE??! OH NO HE DIDNT"

He almost exited the car to beat up some 7 year old but was yanked back into the car by his wife. She smacked his arm while chuckling.

"Stop Jimin. Your daughter is no ordinary girl so it's going to be normal for her to be asked out ten times a day."

Her statement made Jimin's jaw drop. He knew his daughter was special and that added onto his list pf reasons of why Hana is not dating until she's old and grey.

"Ten times? TEN TIMES?!?! THEM I WILL WHOOP ASSES TEN TIMES!"

He punched his own palm and flared his nose looking absolutely ridiculous instead of scary, making both his wife and both children laughed.

"Laugh all you want but you're not going on that date. No, you're not going on any date until you're 50"

Hana gasped and leaned forward, dropping the flower mobile onto Zack and he immediately chewed on it.

"50?!?! THATS LIKE MOM AND YOU! OLD!"

The adults whipped their heads around with wide eyes and hands on their chests looking all dramatic.

"OLD?!?! EXUSE ME YOUNG LADY BUT WE'RE ONLY IN OUR MID 20s!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU OLD?!!? YOUR HANDSOME DAD HERE IS BEING SEDUCED 24/7!"

"PARK JIMIN! 24/7?!?! HOW COME I NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!"

The smart yet sly Hana smirked and leaned back and relaxed as shit is about to go down.

——————

"Honey bun~ sweetie pie~ baby cupcake~"

"Why don't you call your 24/7 seducers those?"

"Baby~~~~ it was just an example"

"An example that is true."

"Riley babyyyyyyy"

Hana silently giggled as she munched her cereal away while watching her desperate dad trying to charm his wife back. She was too smart on this and neither parents caught onto her act.