Chapter 23//🍙

"Your eyes....Min Min....your eyes are glowing"

The male stumbled back a little and shook his head with his eyes closed. He can't afford to expose himself to Hana, not before Riley knows. Moreover, what if Hana reacted negatively? What if she hates?
The mere thought stung his heart.

While Jimin was struggling to 'turn off' his alpha mode, he felt a tug on his sleeves and peeked behind him instead of fully turning his head incase his eyes are still glowing in gold.

In a swift move, Hana koala hugged and latched herself on to Jimin's neck making he jolted back from the sudden action. She aggressively grabbed onto his face and forced it to look at her.

"YELLOW EYES! I WANT TO SEE YELLOW EYES!"

She started crazily shaking his face before putting two fingers on his lower eyelids and pulled it down.

"HANA! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"YOU HAVE YELLOW EYEEESSSS!!!!!"

Jimin's head was officially her play ball as she yanked it around and even gripping onto his hair and tugged it.

With a strong yet gentle push, Jimin got her out of control daughter off his aching neck that had scratches and redness after having a crazy koala around it.

An idea popped and Jimin decided to roll Hana up in her fluffy blanket before she could crawl back onto his neck. Hana was kicking and yelling to see his eyes when her struggling father was rolling her like a sushi roll.

"AHHHH"

Jimin screamed in pain when Hana latched her teeth onto his hair and yanked it towards while mumbling 'yellow eyes'.

"What...am....I seeing here...."

The door clicked open revealing a utter confused Jungkook in his black uniform with shiny badges. The father and daughter abruptly halted their commotion and stared at the man in shock.

"UNCLE KOOK!!! MIN MIN HAS YELLOW EYES!!!!"

Hana hopped off the bed still a in her sushi roll and and bunny hopped towards the man. Upon hearing her claim, Jungkook widened his eyes and mouthed 'what?' to the young CEO who just sat on the bed trying to soothe his aching scalp by rubbing it with his hands.

Jungkook picked the crazy girl up and tried to untangle her out of her sushi roll but Jimin suddenly grabbed onto his wrist and shook his head profusely.

"You will regret....I swear...."

————

"I'm telling you! I saw them! Yellow eyesssss"

Hana enlarged her eyes to emphasize the bazaar eyes of Jimin. She have been getting at it for awhile now, trying to convincing her uncle of the strange encounter even though Jungkook already know and even knew about the werewolf thing considering he's one too.

The males had plopped down onto the couch trying to brainstorm stories to cover up if Hana was to tell her mother the wonderful event.

Should we just tell her?

Are you insane, Kook? She's just a kid and I'm not going to shove the whole truth down her throat.

She's not just any kid, hyung. She's Hana. She have seen tons of shits before and if I'm not mistaken, she even saved you from....doing that.

Jimin sighed through the mind link with the younger man knowing it was true. He glanced at his sushi roll daughter who, surprisingly, just stared at them with wide eyes and gapped mouth probably from shock of not being acknowledged.