Chapter 15//👗

"Ah, Mr Park. Glad you made it. Now come at once, my stylists are ready to dress you guys up."

Kim Taehyung greeted Jimin and Riley when they entered the mall. It seemed to be rather empty for weekends. Then again, it's Kim Taehyung so you would figure he booked the entire mall for dress fitting for his wedding.

Jimin sneakily intertwined his hand with Riley's while she window shopped as they followed Kim Taehyung and his French designers and stylists. Upon contact, Riley glanced down and slightly blushed at his gesture. She tried wiggled her hand out only to be held tightly as he yanked her closer and shoulders bumped.

"What are you doing, Mr Park"

Riley struggled against his hold again, trying to get out. She's not being rude or ignorant but she was blushing hard instead. Sure, she would love to hold his hand but not when Z Enterprise bodyguards and few employees were trailing behind them.

Getting fired for involving personal feelings with the President is not in her to-do list. Especially not when she has a child to take care and support.

"Uh, holding your hand?"

Jimin grinned cheekily and held their clasped hands in her face with a 'duh' face plastered on.

"I don't want to get fired when those employees spread stupid rumors and gossips about me flirting with you or some crap so kindly remove your hand before they see it."

Jimin scoffed and shoved their clasped hands into his pocket, tightening his grip further and letting their hands glue together in sweat.

"There. They can't see it now and you're not going anywhere."

He bumped his shoulder into Riley's, making her stumbled away a little before getting yanked back and slammed into his chest.

"We're here"

Kim Taehyung halted his army of bodyguards and stylists when they reached a luxurious store. The interior designs were much more different than the shoe store beside it.

Gold reflective shelves with leather handbags displaying like diamonds, glass drawers with LED lights shinny down on sparkling jewelries and mannequins with gowns draped on them.

Riley gapped her mouth with glistering eyes in awe as she pored through the store which she doubted it might be a mini mansion. Jimin grinned at her reaction but soon his lips turned into a frown in guilt when he realized she wasn't able to live a wealthy life like him because she was struggling to stay alive after his coward escape.

"Mr Park, come with me. Men's wardrobe is located at the further back of the store."

One of Kim Taehyung's stylists bowed politely and gestured his arm towards the men's section. Jimin begun to follow but the stylist stopped him when he saw something.

"Ms Rosevel, they will bring you to the women section where you will get fitted as well."

The other female stylist went ahead to fetch Riley away from Jimin. Their clasped hands slide from Jimin's pocket and was tugged on when he refused to let go. His gaze flashed reluctance as their fingers slowly tore away. But Jimin being Jimin just had to make everything dramatic when he gain back his grip on her and yanked her into his chest. (I used the word yank a lot because Jimin loves to yank people instead of kindly pulling them)

"Don't leave me."

"Jesus Christ Jimin, I'm getting fitted and I'll be back in like 5 minutes. I'm not dying, dummy"