Chapter 29//📑

"HONEY! WHERE'S MY TIE?!"

His fingers fumbled around his drawers, gliding across fabrics as he tried to fine his tie. Jimin was having an early morning meeting but it isn't early anymore since he overslept in his wife's comfortable embrace.

"Did you check the tie drawer?"

A soothing voice sounded through the big closet. Riley entered the closet and begun to fold and put away the clothes Jimin had rampaged through to find his wanted item.

"I did but it's not there!"

Riley chuckled and rolled her eyes knowing her husband very well where Hana's 'it's missing' or 'I can't find it' behavior came from.

She casually strolled the the tie drawer and opened it. There it was, a maroon silk tie right in front of her eyes. She sighed and took it out before dangling in her husband's face.

"You were saying?"

Jimin's expression brightened upon seeing the tie. With his strong arms, he pulled Riley into a tight hug while mumbling a thousand thank you before pecking all over her face.

"Ewwww daddy!!!! Mommy's face is all salivary now"

A high pitch voice interrupted Jimin's affectionate kisses. Hana stood there with her hands covering her eyes while giggling.

Jimin rushed over and swiped her up before showering his daughter with kisses as well making Hana squirmed and laughed.

"Alright alright, your daddy had to go now. He's very late"

Riley picked Hana from Jimin's embrace as they playfully pouted and hung on tight to each other.

"It's not my fault that my new secretary is not as good as the previous one"

He inched closer and eskimo kissed Riley making Hana giggled. Again.

"Too bad I can't whoop your lazy ass, huh?"

"Oh kinky~"

Jimin wiggled his brows and earned a slap on his shoulder while giggles echoed in the closet. Riley put Hana down so she could get ready for school while she fix Jimin's tie.

"How's Hana in school?"

"Oh she's great! Lots of friends, very smart and very well behaved. Not to mention the gifts she asked me to bring for the teachers"

Jimin pulled Riley in by her waist making their body stick together. Even after being married, Riley still couldn't get over how much Jimin affected her. And Jimin still couldn't get enough of her, always thirsty and hungry for his wife.

"We have a great daughter, huh? Why don't we make a son then?"

His hands sneakily slide down before grabbing her ass and pushed her deeper into his chest, if that's even possible.

Riley gasped at the sudden sexual tension as heat raised between them. His body was heating more than usually and his once loving eyes turned into pure lust and dominant.

"Or we can just stick to making love? I like the sound of that already."

He growled loudly and bit her earlobe making her whined. But their moment was broken when the bedroom door swung open and Hana ran in like a cheetah.

"DADDY GROWLED! DADDY DO THAT AGAIN! PLEASEEEE"

The little girl jumped and latched herself onto Jimin's legs with puppy eyes. She just love her dad's growls. The parents sighed and shook their heads feeling slight disappointment for being interrupted like that but then again it was their adorable daughter.