Chapter 25//🌋

Three spoons of coco powder with dash of sugar. Flip the omelette before it burns. Check the rice. Prepare the utensils and set the table. Favorite mug with hot choco filled inside.

Riley was packed with tasks in the kitchen of the luxurious apartment that was aesthetically designed and white themed. She still couldn't get enough of the modern interior designs especially when her favorite color was all over the place. The again, she's here as Mr Park's assistant so Riley put up a great job being professional and not drool all over the place.

With all the settings and dishes done, the secretary moved towards the stairs and up to her boss' bedroom. Each step she took, memories of her falling onto his naked chest creeped into her mind.

She tried to shake the embarrassing memory off and who can? A hot boss with his chest under you? Only saints can forget that.

Her hand softly pushed down the doorknob but it creaked and snapped a little before allowing the woman to enter. She mentally noted to get it fixed.
With quiet steps, she walked towards the king sized bed only to slapped her forehead at her idiotic action.

Why am I even trying to keep quiet when I'm supposed to wake him up....

She rolled her eyes at herself before proceeding to the bed side where she frowned at the discovery. She flipped the duvet over revealing no one under it.
Confusion arise in her as she scanned around the dark room.

Where is-

*click*

Riley turned around towards the door to the luxurious marble toilet and there she found her boss.....half naked, wet, bulky, fringe covered boss...

Jimin was standing at the toilet with a towel wrapped around his waist and steam coming out of the bathroom behind him. His wet fringe covered half of his eyes, making them looked hooded. His chest and abs were bulkier maybe due to the steamed shower he just took.

"HOLY- OH MY BABY JESUS EYES! MY ABSOLUTE APOLOGIES, SIR!"

Riley stumbled a little while running to the door to escape the hunted room. There might be chest ghosts in here to always corrupt her eyes....not that she hates it....

With her right hand covering her eyes and her left hand fumbling at the doorknob, Riley was determined to leave the room as quick as she could but all her wishes died when the doorknob completely snapped.

She lifted the knob to her face and looked at it intensely, praying she's somehow blind and the knob in her palm is not the one that opens the door to her path, away from this hell room.

Her body stiffened and didn't even turn around when she heard footsteps coming towards her.

"What ha-AHH"

Her boss decided to fast-walk towards his stunned assistant with wet feet and water dripping onto the floor. With one slip of his foot, Jimin's body flew forwards and, surprisingly, fell onto Riley.

"Oh my god! Riley, I'm-"

Before Jimin could get up, Riley yanked him back down with her arms firmly securing around his neck, bringing him down to her body and glued them.

His cheeks flushed like no tomorrow and he swore he never learned how to breath properly because he's hitching on every breath he inhaled.

"Don't.move...."

Jimin frowned in confusion at the woman's demand. With the position they're in and the way Riley was using her demanding voice, it looked like something out of 50 shades of grey.