Chapter 6//👔

"Scarlet? Why are you using Jungkook's phone?"

Riley's voice kept repeating itself in Jimin's head. It's already 1 am and he was still turning and tossing around trying to sleep. Questions arise in his head like flood, questions he wished to be answered in seconds. How did they survive? Are they living together? Most importantly, are Riley and Jungkook together?

He sprung out of his bed as the last question triggered him. His jaw clenched and anger was visible on his tiring features. But soon, his face softened. Who was he to be angry? He's wasn't for her, he ran away. He didn't stay with her, he ran away. He is a coward.

Jimin plopped back down and buried his face into his fluffy pillow. Tears begin to wet the pillow along with muffled sniff. His eyes hurt from days of crying but he didn't know why. He seemed to hold them back pretty well over the past few years so why are they losing control now?

His eyes were exhausted from producing so much tears so they became heavily and soon he drifted off into a deep slumber.

*RINGGG*

Jimin's hand fumbled with his phone, trying to shut his annoying alarm down but whatever he did cannot silent it. He frustratedly sprung out of his bed and answered the call without looking at it.

"I hate to repeat myself but MY DIGNITY IS BIGGER THAN MY DICK!"

He yelled into the call thinking it was just another contract marriage that calls him as a daily routine.
The call when silent before a feminine cough was heard.

"Well thank you for the information, Mr Park. But Mr Kim would like to see you now."

OH SHIT. OH FUCK. OH SHIT FUCK!

"R-Ril...I mean....M-Ms Rosevel my apologies. I-I just thought you're another contract-"

"See you in the company, Mr Park. Thank you"

She sternly said before ending the call. Jimin dropped his phone onto the bed along with his body too. Mumbling cuss words at himself while rolling on his bed as his cheeks heat up in utmost embarrassment.

HAHAHHAHA NO FUCKING WAY DUDE YOU DID NOT JUST SHOUTED THAT ON THE CALL WITH HER!!!! HAHAHHHA

"SHUT UP"

Jimin yelled out but his wolf just continued to snicker. He checked his phone again and found out the million missed calls and messages by Mr Kwan but none of them woke him up. Then he realized....Riley had a different ring tone set in his phone and even his body reacts to it while ignoring other calls.

After an embarrassing melt down, Jimin hurriedly got up and get ready. Today's routine took longer than usual because Mr Park here did a whole new skincare routine.

Exfoliating, applying mask, even applied lotion. He styled his hair differently today, showing his blinding forehead. A little secret here, he did light make up too. He was glowing with his godly features.

With a towel wrapped around his waist, Jimin entered his walk in closet and to a wardrobe where he kept his outstanding blazers and outfits.

He carefully gazed his colourful blazer and stopped at one. A bright red blazer with red trousers. He slipped the outfit on and wore some rings and earrings before spraying himself with Burberry perfume, making him smell like the CEO he is.

 He slipped the outfit on and wore some rings and earrings before spraying himself with Burberry perfume, making him smell like the CEO he is

"You look great dude"

He smirked at himself in the mirror before heading out.

Z Enterprise Headquarters•

"Oh my hormones! Is that Mr Park?!"

"Holy Eros! I'm erotic now!"

"Fuck...."

Girls shamelessly gawked at the shining CEO who just casually strolled down the main entrance and to the lift. The moment the lift closed in front of him after he entered it, he immediately checked his minty breath and smoothed his blazer out make sure it was spotless before fixing his posture when the lift opened.

"Morning Mr- WOW"

"Good Morning to you too, Mr Kwan"

Jimin greeted Mr Kwan with a big smile before leaning onto his secretary's table and scanned the surrounding, trying find someone.

"What's with the dashing change, Mr Park?"

Mr Kwan teasingly nudged Jimin as he wiggled his brows. Jimin brushed his nose and nervously smiled but before he could chat with Mr Kwan more, a slim figure approached them, swaying her hips.

"Good Morning, Mr Kwan and Good morning to you too, Mr Park..."

She leaned onto the Mr Kwan's desk and pressed her injected boobs onto it, enhancing them and her cleavage. She licked her lips and traced circles on Jimin's arms as she stared deeply into his eyes.

"I'm free at lunch today. Do you want to-"

Before she could continue her disgusting flirt, a hand came between the girl and Jimin before slamming onto the desk.

The girl almost snap at the person but instantly backed off and bowed respectfully.

"Ms Sharon, need I remind you that you're in working hours and he is your boss?"

Riley coldly stated through her gritted teeth without even looking at the trembling girl. Her voice deepened further and even silenced the other thirsty hoes. The girl bowed a few more times before leaving.

"And you, Mr Park Jimin, are 21 minuted and 45 seconds late to the meeting"

Riley shot Jimin and glare before walking into his office where Mr Kim awaits. Jimin tugged on his collar and gulped before entering his office. The floor's atmosphere remained stiff and quiet even when Riley left. To be honest, they deserved it considering they never get intimidated by their new CEO but instead flirt with him.

"M-Mr Kim, you requested for a meeting?"

Jimin stumbled a little when he accidentally looked into Riley's burning eyes before sitting down in front of Mr Kim.

"Ah Mr Park! Good to see you again. Come, we something important to discuss."

Mr Kim took a sip of tea before smiling warmly at Jimin.

"You see, Kim Corporation had just elected their new Chairman and I'm glad to announce that my son is taking over"

He did a cute clap and laughed excitedly.

"Mr Kim Taehyung is taking over?"

"Yes but that's not the 'important' part."

Jimin lifted an eyebrow curiously and in confusion.

"My son already had a secretary who grew fond of each other and I no longer need assistance as I'm retiring. That leads to Riley, my most trusted secretary, to be, well, jobless. But I will never let that happen which is why I ask for a favor from you before I retire"

Mr Kim sat straight and looked deeply into Jimin's eyes.

"Since Mr Kwan is being promoted to be the Head of Secretaries, I wish to promote Riley Rosevel to be your personal assistant as well as secretary"

———————————————————————

OHHHH YEAAAAA HEHEHHEHE

Anywayyyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU 💕💕💕