Chapter 9//🤬

"Riley, you can go home now. It's late already"

Jimin gently tapped on her desk as she drown herself in her work. Riley have been trying to get her mind off the eventful lunch by occupying herself with tons of work. She glanced up with tired eyes that struggled to open and nodded at Jimin's statement.

They walked to the entrance together but Riley was wobbling due to overtiring herself and Jimin supported her with his shoulder as he remembered her negative reaction when he first caught her wrist.

"Do you need a ride home?"

"No no its okay. My friend, Jungkook, is waiting outside."

Jungkook is just her friend? YESSSS!!!!!

"Okay then, see you tomorrow Riley"

"See you, Mr Park"

They bid their goodbyes before Riley went home and Jimin as well as he kept shouting 'SHES SINGLE BITCHES' while driving.

Riley's apartment•

"I'm telling you, Kook. I know that scent from some where, but where??"

Riley have been storytelling for the journey back and Jungkook just brushed it off saying it was just mere coincidence. It's been 7 years and it's time for them to move on even though it sounded way easier than doing it.

"Ya ya okay we'll figure it out later"

"Wait where are the others?"

"Don't worry, they're at my parents' since we're both working late recently."

"Oh okay. Make sure they go to school tomorrow"

"Yes ma'am."

Jungkook teasingly saluted and gently pushed Riley into her room so she could sleep.

Jungkook went into his room and slipped off his shirt before plopping onto his bed with a sigh.
He too was curious of Riley's story as this is the first time she sensed something familiar as if she had experienced it in the past.

Whatever it was, Jungkook knew he had to find out without Riley knowing since that may trigger her and cause trouble.

next morning•

This? Or....this....

Jimin crooked an eyebrow as he gazed into his own reflection in the mirror, checking his own hairstyle. He was deciding which hairstyle he should have when Riley comes to wake him up.

Yes, it's 6.30am and Mr Park Jimin is in his luxurious bathroom where he dress up to look good when Riley wakes him up. He may or may not have been listening to I Woke Up Like This and Beyoncé guaranteed him to impress Riley with that.

He brushed his teeth and did some skincare routine to make sure his face glows when she sees him. After moments of fumbling around, he heard the front door closed lightly and rushed back to bed and pretend to sleep.

Before plopping down onto his bed, he sat on the floor and did some sit-ups and push-ups to tone his abs further. Talk about being extra.....

*click*

The door knob slowly turned but Jimin was quick enough to bury under the duvet and close his eyes.
He grinned as he imagined her drooling face when she sees his masterpiece. The gawking and staring he will be receiving... the praises....the kiss-

*BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP*

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

He cussed on top of his lungs as the ear piercing honk roared through the room. He sprung out of his bed and fell on his ass with his hands still covering his ears from the thundering sound.