Chapter 21//🏫

"You can do this, Jimin. YOU CAN DO IT! JUST DO IT! JUST FU-"

*ring ring*

The young CEO's pep talk was interrupted bu his loud iPhone ringtone. It's early in the morning but that didn't stop Jimin from getting ready for work instead of waiting for his personal assistant to wake him up like usual.

His plan was to ask her on a date, make sure its out of the world so it can increase his chance of being forgiven. That is, if he has the balls to even ask her out.

Jimin picked up his iPhone which had cracked screen and reminded himself to get a new phone before he get his sensitive ears cut.

"Hello?"

"Jimin? I have an emergency and I need your help."

Jimin stiffened at Riley's desperate voice. She rarely address him by his name and he knew it was something serious.

"Ofcourse, Riley. Anything for you."

He answered and grabbed his car keys, ready for whatever his task might be. Like he said, anything for her.

"Scarlet burnt her hand when she was cooking ramen and it looked really bad so I'm sending her to the hospital but I need you to fetch Hana to school."

"Where's Jungkook?"

"SWAT Team needed him. Please, I-"

"I'm on my way."

With that, Jimin rushed out to Riley's house knowing the whole situation might have frightened his frail daughter.

Can't Scarlet heal herself tho? She's a werewolf after all.

I don't know man, it sounded pretty bad to me and no werewolf power is going to heal a burnt hand in minutes.

The man got into his white Bentley and roared the engine to life before zooming out of the complex.

When he reached Riley's house, it was already empty in the porch that's mean Hana is home alone.
Aww my poor baby. Jimin quickly got out of his car and dashed into the door. Remembering Riley's hidden spare key under the shoe rack, he pulled it out a unlocked the door.

"Hana? Baby where are you?"

Not a step into the house, Jimin felt a tight embrace at his right knee. He glanced down and saw his daughter hanging tightly onto his leg and tears stained his pants. His heart melt at the frightened girl as she silently sobbed into his pants.

The house was empty and lights were still switched off but the glimpses of light from outside helped Jimin inspect the area.

The kitchen was a mess with water everywhere, presumably the one that burnt Scarlet. At the far corner of the living were small white and red clothings that was probably Hana's uniform that she forgot to put on while watching the scene unfold.

"Hey, sweetie it's okay. Min Min is here."

Jimin squatted down and took Hana into a tight hug, making sure she feel safe with him. The little girl snuggled into the crook of his neck and eventually calmed down. He pulled away and looked at her puffy eyes with a smile before wiping her tears away.

"Is unnie going to be okay?"

Hana asked between her gasping sobs with a pout. Jimin gently swiped her fringe back before kissing her forehead tenderly.

"Everything is going to be alright. Mommy took care of everything but she needs you to be strong, okay?"

The little girl breathed in her late sob and put a brave smile, making her dad eye smiled. He carried her into her room to get ready for school.