Chapter 4

Suddenly, Monday came already. Type woke up alone on his bed. The chirping bird woke him before the alarm clock. He fluttered his eyes opened and turned his head sideways, to the empty spot next to him.

Tharn didn't come home since he was crashing at allegedly his girlfriend. He didn't bring any clothes with him. Type guessed that Tharn would either go home before he went to his class or he got his uniform stashed at that girl's home.

Engineering student had the Engineering jacket as their uniform. Tharn's was in dark blue while Type's was in red maroon, since Type was a year younger than Tharn.

Tharn was in his 3rd year and Type was still in his 2nd year.

The 3rd year would be busy with labs instead of classes. But Type heard the Prince was a top student at his faculty, he was up to par with Phana, the honorable students from Med, a.k.a. his brother.

Type forced himself to stop thinking about Tharn and dragged himself to shower before having breakfast.

When Type was eating his breakfast peacefully, Tharn had just got home. He had a bed hair striking to directions. Type pursed his lips to hold his laughter.

"...Morning.." Tharn yawned while walking towards Type. He sat next to him and had a breakfast with Type.

Type flashed a smile, his lips weren't puckering anymore, "Morning, Tharn. I thought you would head to campus right away.."

Tharn shook his head, "No, I forgot to bring my uniform."

"Well, you said you got couples of clothes there..." Type chuckled.

Tharn stifled a laugh, "Yeah... My bad.."

The breakfast time wasn't so awkward anymore. Type and Tharn began to have small talks. They were light and warmed up the mood.

"I believe our parents wish us to go to classes and get back home together. So, wait for me, okay?" Tharn stood up after he finished his black coffee and toasts.

Type nodded and sat patiently on the chair while browsing for the news. The headlines mostly were about the banquet they attended together yesterday.

He kept on scrolling since the same boring news circulating.

Then, he stopped when a particular news caught his attention.

THE PRINCE SNEAKED OUT OF HIS MANSION LATE AT NIGHT; COULD IT BE AN AFFAIR?

Type's heart dropped immediately. Shit. He cursed silently as his finger tapped on the news and he read it thoroughly.

At the end of the article, he saw how the blurry image of Tharn going into a luxurious apartment building. And one when he was waiting by the hallway for the owner of the room opening the door.

The third picture was Tharn being gripped on his upper arm by a skinny hand and lean fingers. The nails were manicured. It was definitely a girl's hand.

It was not the news of himself, but Type could sense the trouble before his eyes. He began to break cold sweat.

Tharn had got himself ready as he strapped his watch on his wrist, "Ready?" He asked. Tharn looked all classy and gallant like the title he carried, The Prince of the country.

Type nipped his slowly and licked his lips. He didn't know whether he told this problem himself or let Tharn found out by himself.

He chose the first option. "Tharn..." He carefully called the other guy.

"Mmm?" Tharn mumbled while checking on his phone.

"I think you're in trouble, no, we are in trouble..."