Chapter 30

Tharn immediately called Forth and dashed out of Puifai's medical ward. He ran like there was no tomorrow. Once Forth picked up the call, he blurted out, "Forth! God, fetch me at the lobby! It's fucking Lhong who planned all of this!!!" He was unconsciously shouting out.

All people he passed by along the hall were looking at him. Some recognized that he was the Prince, and some were clueless.

He crashed into some of the patients and they yelled at him. Even the nurses and the doctors had to remind him to walk. But none of that mattered right now since Type was in danger. His husband could be dead by now if he was late any second.

When he reached the lobby, Forth had just arrived as well. He pushed on the break until it screeched. Tharn hurriedly climbed on the vehicle and Forth drove the car away.

"What happened?" Forth inqueried, he hadn't heard the reason of Tharn's sudden phone call. All he knew was that his friend was in panic state.

"Type is in danger!!" Tharn answered as he pulled his hair with both of his hands. He was totally frustrated and at lost.

"He is with Lhong now???" Forth frowned. He hit the steering wheel with his palm when Tharn gave him a vigorous nods. "Fuck!" Forth cursed and threw his head to the back.

"How did you know?" Forth asked him again.

"Puifai kept pointing at the flowers Lhong bought for her and to the apples he peeled for her and she gestured slicing her own neck. That's when it hit me that it's fucking Lhong behind all of this mess. He's the master mind!" Tharn explained.

"Shit. I was just going to inform you that it's him when you called me! And now we're few minutes late!" Forth was as strained as Tharn himself.

"My men just succeeded in getting the information about the name that booked those hotel rooms as well as the brain behind the trap that was set for Puifai years ago." Forth explained to his friend while the other guy was oppressed.

Tharn gritted his teeth as he curled his fists. He wanted to kill that bastard so bad. He swore if he ever injured Type the slightest, Lhong wouldn't even see the sunrise tomorrow.

"At first, I thought the culprit was threatening you and was after the throne... I thought he used Puifai and Type to make you back off...." Forth conveyed his thought, "But seems like he isn't after the throne...." He added as he glanced at Tharn next to him.

"What do you mean....?" Tharn confusedly asked while sniffing.

"I think he's... he's after you, Tharn..." Forth had set his eyes back to the road in front of them.

"...What..?" Tharn was yet to understand.

Forth sighed before he explained his guy, "He is after you, not your throne. He wants to eliminate every lover of yours and make himself as the only one you could have..."

"What???" Tharn shivered and his eyes widened when Forth told his thought.

"I heard from my Father that he was one of the candidate to be your spouse. But he lost to Type because the King likes Type more than him. And it's weird that Puifai doesn't know about this... he should have told her when he became the candidate since they have been best friends since they were little, but I found it odd when Puifai has no slightest idea about it... This fact added more into my suspicion."

Tharn banged his knuckle to the window. He was sick thinking the most twisted story he had ever heard his entire life.

He started to sob as he realized that Lhong was going to hurt Type, "That bastard fucking brings a knife with him!!!" He wailed harder as he threw his head to the back and kicked the dashboard in aggravation.