Chapter 5

Type arrived at his faculty right at lunch time. Ming had texted and called him numerous times already which they were going unasnwered.

The reason was of course Type had been occupied to appear before the King and did his best to calm his husband who was now grounded.

Ming hurriedly approached Type right when Type had just stepped into the food court. "Dude, how's the scandal going for you both???? I've called you since morning!" Ming could not stop his mouth from twittering.

Type sighed and took his time to sit on the nearest vacant table he could find before answering, "All good, but Tharn is grounded."

Ming frowned hearing that, "Which part of 'being grounded' is good for you?"

Type chuckled, "Well, I'm not grounded... At least that was what Tharn said to me... So yeah, that's the good part."

"But not all good, you know? Your husband is fucking grounded. You should feel sorry for him." Ming rebuked.

"I am." Type sighed as he called the Aunty to order his lunch. "That's why I've been busy calming him since we got back from the Palace..." Type added.

Ming puckered his lips to surpress his urgerncy to snicker, "Owh... What a good husband you are..." He could not help but tease Type.

It resulted Type to smack him on his head, "Not the kind of thing your dirty mind was thinking about."

Ming rubbed his head as he pouted, "Hey, I didn't say anything!" He protested.

Type's drink was delivered so he slurped the mango juice he ordered as soon as it was put on the table.

"So, how are you holding this up?" Ming asked, now with a serious tone.

Type sighed, "Like I've said, I'm good. But not with Tharn..." He glanced at the Forth's table where Tharn supposedly sat there with his gang.

"Imagine you are being banned from meeting Phana." Type added, "That's what he was feeling I believe."

Ming sighed, "Dude, he's your husband. You're supposed to be relieved since the King is on your side and punish that cheating husband of yours."

"We're forced into this marriage, Ming. This is all his parents' and my parents' doing when they know we are not even in love. Hell, we didn't even know each other before the marriage." Type explained, "So yeah, being separated from your 4-year lover hurts. Tharn hurts."

"So what are you gonna do? You will act like a cupid and let them meet or what?" Ming questioned.

Type fell silent for a long time, but in the end he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know... Maybe yes if that's needed."

"Dude, you're so going to end up in trouble if you fucking do it! Don't even think about that!" Ming reminded him as he raked his own hair. He was being frustrated on behalf of Type.

Type heaved a long sigh, "Let's just see."

Ming shook his head vigorously since his friend was crazy.

.
.
.
.
.

The moment Type came home, Tharn was not seen on the 1st floor. When he asked one of the helpers, he said Tharn had been locking himself in the master bedroom.

Type hurriedly went to his room and knocked on the door before he entered. But no one answered or permissed him to come in, Type decided to let himself in.

The room was empty, only the fluttering curtain caused by the wind gave Type a clue of where his husband might be.

Type was right, Tharn was in the balcony, smoking his cigarettes.