Chapter 7

A/N:

🎵🎶 Hate Everything - Golden
It's the mood for Tharn's point of view.
—————

The chirping birds greeted Tharn early in the morning. He wasn't an early riser, but sleeping didn't energize him. He kept tossed and turned the whole night.

He was having nightmare in his sleep, and the reality itself was worse than his nightmare. He was chained and caged in this marriage.

Being the Prince of the nation meant he was born to live the whole stage his Father had planned even before he was born.

Maybe dying was better than living his life.

When he found his girlfriend at high school, he thought he could finally chose one thing to be the part of his life.

He had done the background check of his girlfriend long before he decided to pursue her. She came from the wealthy family. Another blue blood like himself. She owned a giant company in food sector.

Tharn thought this girl's background could help his Father to strengthen his throne. He decided to introduce her to the King.

The first time he brought her to the Palace was two years ago, after they just enrolled university. The girl took Economy, while Tharn took Engineering.

The King didn't even glance at her throughout dinner. He never started any convesation nor threw question at her. The King remained silent and ate his dinner without words. Once he had done, he went out to continue the paper work.

That was the red flag. Tharn instantly knew the King didn't like his girlfriend even the slightest. But he kept going anyway. He believed that his Father would eventually recognize his girlfriend.

However, instead of accepting their relationship, his father delivered that he had set the marriage with the second son of a well-known aristrocrat family from the South, The Kongthanins.

He couldn't believe his Father would set him up with another guy when the King knew his son wasn't bent. He even had a fucking girlfriend whom he had introduced!

But nothing good came out of rebelling the King's saying. He would comply and do as his Father said, but one thing he couldn't do:

breaking up with his girlfriend.

The girl he was in love with as well as the one he wished to spend the rest of his life with.

He longed for this girl to be his spouse, not another guy chosen by his Father.

Tharn had sat on his bed while looking at the empty space next to him. It didn't look like someone had been sleeping there since the sheet was sleek with no crumpling lines.

He realized Type didn't sleep in their room last night even after Tharn fell asleep after crying. He sighed as he got up from bed to wash his face.

His eyes looked swollen. Tharn took a time to make them less puffy. After making sure that his face was decent enought for the world to see, Tharn strode downstairs and went to the dining room.

He frowned when he didn't see Type there. Is he still sleeping? He thought quietly.

But once he sat on the chair, Type came in with a tray in his hands. He brought Tharn a cup of coffee.

Tharn trailed his eyes from Type's face that was covered by his bangs that was getting long to the coffee served in front of him. Then, he finally held his gaze back to Type's face which was now looking at him with a bright smile.