Chapter 6

Tharn slept in and passed the breakfast. He crashed the bed late since his friends were coming to the mansion. All of it because Type had asked them to. No, according to his friends, Type begged them to visit the mansion because Type thought Tharn was bored and his friends were the ones who could lift up his mood.

Type was not the best companion anyone could have, so he decided to make the wolf pack crashed the mansion.

Type didn't wake him up since he knew how exhausted Tharn was after the blast last night.

That resulted Tharn to skip breakfast, even he missed the chance to see Type in the morning. When Tharn finally awakened, it was almost lunch time. He realized Type had gone to attend his classes, and he felt a bit disappointed for skipping the morning routine with Type.

Tharn dragged his feet downstairs lazily. He was thinking of a way to spend the day, something that would kill his boredom.

He yawned as he sat himself at the end of the long ass dining table. The first thing that greeted him was the smell of roasted coffee beans that coming from the glass brought by the helper, "Good morning, sir."

Tharn gave a nod and greeted him back, "Morning."

"Here's your coffee that specially requested by your husband." The helper informed as he plced the cup before Tharn.

Tharn scrunched up his brows, "What do you mean?"

"He asked us to help him find the highest quality beans and he specially grinded it for you early in the morning. He told us to serve you the coffee once you're up."

A smile slowly crafted on Tharn's face. Suddenly, he didn't feel so bad anymore.

He inhaled the smell of the coffee before sipping it. Coffee was definitely thw right thing to consume before he started his day.

.
.
.
.
.

Type came home and found Tharn was working on something on the desk. He approached him as he asked, "What are you doing?"

Tharn snapped his head to look up and smiled, "You're back." It sounded more like a confirmation to himself than a question to the younger guy.

"Mmm." Type mumbled. He had stood next to the desk when he peeked on the thing that Tharn was doing.

To his surprise, it was his own homework in which Tharn had been occupied with.

"Isn't that my homeworks....? What are you doing to them?" Type frowned upon whatever Tharn was doing to his homework.

"Uh-uh, you have some mistakes in this type of question." Tharn showed him the multiple errors he made on his homeworks. "I'm showing my grattitude." Tharn suddenly uttered.

"Hm?"

"Thanks for the coffee," He winked at Type making the other guy chewed his lips.

"The helper told you...?" Type shyly asked.

And Tharn responded with nods. Type palmed his whole face and rubbed it in frustration, "Why do people have big mouths???" He groaned. "I mean... I specifically told your friends and the helpers not to tell you.... But they did what I specifically prohibited!"

Tharn had a good laugh while Type was pulling his own hair.

"It's kind of good though, at least I can tell that you're not like what people picture of you.." Tharn conveyed his thought.

"...What do you mean..?" Type squinted his eyes and pouted his lips.

Tharn decided to zip his mouth and winked cheekily at Type.