Chapter 12

A/N:
I was going to write this chapter Wednesday night. But my friends made me drunk I didn't even remember how I got home. Lol. So yeah, that's the story.

—————

Some were gasping, some chose to squeal, and the reporters were busy snapping the moment into their camera. The blitz of their camera flash would eventually blind the objects they were taking pictures of.

Luckily, Tharn and Type were both having their eyes closed. They were busy savoring each other's lips. So immersed in their bubble, forgetting their surroundings and too deeply invested in each other's present.

The purpose of making their picture kissing as the headlines for the news all over the country by tomorrow morning was long forgotten.

Tharn deepened his kiss. He peeked his tongue a little for an entrance. Type's rational mind was gone and dusted. He granted Tharn's request by welcoming Tharn's hot tongue in.

Not only their body that danced, the tongues were now already dancing together with more intimacy.

Tharn placed his palm against Type's nape so he wouldn't miss Type's lips without his consent like last night anymore. He kept Type intact and in place with his another hand securing the other guy in his embrace.

He felt his chest rose and fell rhythmically with Type's palms against it. But, only the two of them knew how Tharn's heart beat rapidly.

And only Tharn knew how feverish Type's skin against his. All of these were the result of the kiss.

The kiss that slowly burning their insides. Type even thought he would combust because of the unbearable heat he was feeling.

His toes subconsciously curled when the tingling sensation had reached them. Tharn recognized how Type's feet wobbled, he agilely pressed Type closer to him, letting the later leaning against his sturdy torso.

The murmurs that started to get louder snapped Type out of the bubble. He grabbed on Tharn by the wrist whose hand was on his nape. He tried freeing himself from Tharn's snaking hands on his body.

If Type didn't stop the intimate activity they were doing, Tharn would gladly go on forever.

That was how much he liked the feeling of his lips against Type's. It would take eternity to weary him.

Type breathed heavily since the kiss made him forgot to breathe properly. That was the very first time he experienced this kind of feeling.

Tharn's hazy eyes reflected Type's longing. It had never been enough to kiss Tharn. Not yesterday, not even this very moment.

This alien feeling had been lurking in him for a while now. Maybe it started when Tharn little by little opened up to him.

The smile he gave when Type made his favorite black coffee in the morning, his crispy laugh when Type awkwardly kept stepping on his toes during their dance practice, the peaceful face he made when he was drawn into slumber, or even his wailing that pierced the solitude late at night while pouring his heart out to his lover.

Type could not decide which made him drawn into Tharn. Perhaps he was into them all, who knew?

The fact that he had been helplessly feeling this way didn't change. Nothing could stop it. Not even himself.

They drew farther as Type had put some distance between them. The distance was not even significant, but Tharn felt lost without Type's feverish skin against him.

Too bad they were in the middle of the Ball, if not, he would invite Type for another series of kisses... Even better, he could even turn it into make out session.