Chapter 10

Friday was a busy day for Tharn and Type. The Ball was going to be held tomorrow at the Palace. Of course both of them were occupied with the dance class.

There were so many things to catch up, especially for the inflexible Type. He found it hard to follow the steps and moves.

Luckily, he got Tharn as his dancing partner, that was patiently waiting for him until he could do what the teacher taught them.

At the Ball, they were both going to show a dance. Only two of them. And like what the King had ordered, they had to make it believable.

The intimacy was what they were going to achieve from this dance. Type heard there would be many reporters to record them. He had to collect himself so he could memorize all the steps and moves.

He didn't want to put Tharn in shame. He would do whatever he could to help Tharn got nation's trust again.

While on the other hand, Tharn wasn't even thinking about saving himself, moreover what people thought of him. He was busy with something else; watching his dancing partner, for example.

The more Tharn paid attention to Type, the more he found his husband adorable. The face he made everytime he got serious was amusing. Type had a habit of making his lips pouty before be nipped his lower lips after.

Tharn kept smiling during the dance class because Type's frustrated look entertained him.

Type was... remarkable. He made everything seemed bearable when the whole world turned against them and played with their feelings like they didn't matter at all.

Tharn kept thinking of how would it be if he married anyone else. Would it be different? Would it be at least bearable like what Type made him felt?

While his mind wandered, Tharn had swirled Type under his arm and drew the other guy closer until Type landed in his embrace. Unlike Type, Tharn had merged his body and the dance steps into one.

He could even perform while his mind was somewhere else.

It was one of the move when both of their bodies pressed together. The most intimate distance they got.

Tharn's hands were placed on Type's hipbone and Type himself put his palms against Tharn's sturdy chest.

Type's palm got moist since there were almost no distance left between Tharn and him.

The gushy feelings was back. That Type even felt his feet could not support him anymore. They were wobbly.

Lucky for him that Tharn kept him intact in his arms. Type looked at anything but Tharn's eyes. He was feeling nervous.

While Tharn did the otherwise, he kept his eyes fixed on the younger guy's face.

He studied every inch of Type's features on it, as if he would forget it if he ever stopped staring.

Soon, the music ended. The teacher clapped her hands and dismissed them both for the last class. She reminded them to keep practicing before tomorrow came.

They nodded in unison.

After the class, there would be the suit-fitting by the tailor sent from the Palace. Tharn and Type went to another room where the tailor was.

He was a short old man with a thick moustache and bald head.

He bowed down when he saw Tharn was coming in with Type, "Master."

Tharn laughed, "Oh, please stop calling me that, Alex." He said as he strode towards that so called Alex and gave him a big hug.

Alex yelped since Tharn lifted him up from the ground, "My, my, you're acting like we haven't seen for so long!" Alex answered sarcastically.