Chapter 24

Tharn was lazying around by the pool when he received a text from Type, saying that he got work group to do so he would be late. A part of him wanted to believe it was true while another part of him had a gut that Type was lying at him, like when he planned the rendesvouz with Puifai behind his back.

Tharn tried to call his husband but 2 calls from him went unanswered. "Fuck!" He cursed as he raked his hair in frustration.

He decided to dial Forth right away even when he knew Forth was probably having a date with Beam. And most of calls would go directly to voice mail whenever he was with Beam.

However, luck was on Tharn's side. Forth answered his call not longer than 2 rings.

"Sup?"

"Forth, thank god!" Tharn's heart almost dropped when his gang leader answered his call.

That made Forth startled a bit, he sensed something, "Something happened?"

"I need Ming's number. Please, hurry!" He pleaded impatiently.

"Hey, Tharn, what happened? Is it about Type?" Forth guessed correctly.

Tharn was even idiotically nodding his head vigorously, he forgot that Forth could not even see him doing that, "Yeah... He said he's gonna have a work group with his friends..."

Forth didn't answer just yet, since he knew there was something more into it. Tharn then continued, "He.... he has lied to me once, saying that he was hanging out with Ming... Remember when I asked you to give me Type's number through Phana?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Forth asked back.

"He was lying by then. He planned a rendesvouz for me to meet Puifai." Tharn explained.

"...Shit.." Forth cursed under his breath.

"Yeah, shit, right? So now I'm worried he's doing something else behind my back... I.. I can't take it if he ever leaves me again... Things are going so well, I have to do something before he does stupid things again." Forth could hear the frustration in Tharn's voice.

"Okay, I will forward you Ming's number. But tell me if there's something I can help, okay?" Forth said as he offered a help.

"Mm, sure. Thanks, Forth." Tharn cut the call.

He immediately called Ming once Forth had forwarded his number. His junior answered it right away and was even polite enough to greet him when Tharn introduced himself.

Tharn's fear came true when Ming said he didn't know about Type's work group. His junior even informed that Type had gone since lunch time, not even attending the last class today.

Sweat started to break on Tharn's temple. Shit, shit, shit! Things he was afraid of just got real. Tharn was going crazy thinking of any possibilities that Type might be in trouble.

He was going to call the police but he didn't want this became bigger case. He didn't want the King to know yet.

Tharn decided to dial Forth right away. He needed a link to Forth's right hand. "Forth, please help me."

.
.
.
.
.

Type's phone blipped as he received a text massage from the person who asked him to come. He had informed the other person as soon as he arrived at the hotel and he was now waiting at the lobby.

The hotel was located quiet far from the Capital. It was an hour drive from his campus. Type took a cab to get there.

The text massage he just received said that he could just come up to the room. So Type did. He walked out from the elevator once it dinged on the highest floor of the hotel.