Chapter 21

A/N:
I will write more smuts for the next chapters because by nature, this Author hates angst but loves smutty stories lol.

So as the payback of the angst that have been causing us so much pain and for the angst that was yet to come, I will cure our heartache with smuts (yeah!)

—————

Water from the shower was trickling down the two hot bodies that pressed against each other. The darker skinned guy was pushed and held by the muscular pale arms to the cool ceramic wall.

The tanned guy was clinging onto the other guy with his arms around the neck and his legs clamped the other's hips.

They were wet from the cold shower, the sexual intercourse that was about to happen, and the sweat that disgustingly broke from their previous round.

But nothing could stop Tharn from eating the younger guy in front of him. Once he tasted Type's body, he craved for more. He found his addiction instantly.

It made him wondered how the hell he could be all straight all his life before he met Type. Now that he had tasted the other game, he didn't wish to go back again. He would bend for and worship this guy before him only.

It was like Tharn had achieved everything he ever wanted in his life when Type returned his feelings back. Type loved him too. And that was all that mattered.

Tharn's following strategy was to make Type and his feelings stayed that way.

The lips he had been kissing non stop was swollen. But the owner of a pair of those lips didn't complain at all. On the contrary, he invited Tharn for another kisses that turned into make out. And they ended up doing it for another round.

It was probably 10 o'clock in the morning already, but neither of them cared to check the time nor had gone out of the room. It had been 4-5 hours since Tharn sucked on Type's member that followed by rounds after.

They supposedly had breakfast at 7 AM like usual. But today was special. It was the day that Tharn and Type could finally be together, not by paper only, but by heart.

And neither of them could get away from temptation each one of them brought to one another. They were both thirsty for another touch, craved for another kiss, and longed for one another.

Type could feel the heat all over his body despite the cold water that showered them from above. All the things Tharn did to him made his body shivered.

Soft gasps from his swollen lips and the grunts that came from Tharn's aggressive mouth echoed in the bathroom covered by ceramic.

Tharn had not penetrated Type's hole with his member yet. What they did was rubbing against each other all morning.

Because he didn't have a heart yet to wreck his husband. Tharn heard it would hurt for the one receiving. Not that he was self-centered enough to proclaim himself as the top, he was so willing to give his ass for Type to have on their first time.

But he was not sure Type was ready for the gay sex yet, hell he had never been with a girl before, Type was not familiar with sex.

All the things they had been doing since they woke up were new to Type. He was clumsy and sloppy with the kiss. And his face reflected awkwardness. But Tharn loved them all. He just had to make sure Type was ready for that when the time came.