Chapter 20

A/N:
Fair Warning
This chapter contains bl mature scenes.
So, please read at your own risk.

—————

Consciousness entered Type's mind when the sun started to rise and its ray hit his face. His head was throbbing hard so he squeezed his eyes shut again to ease the pain in his head as well as in his chest.

Alcohol had never been his bestfriend. He would do stupid things and suffered the morning after. He chose to stay away from it as long as he could.

But last night was an exception. He was lost. He didn't even know how to erase the pain that made it so hard for him to just live another day. He wanted to forget, he needed to forget.

He felt like he would go crazy if he should live with the pain for another minute.

He told Lhong to take him to the nearest bar he could find and Type himself ordered the strongest drink.

Normally he would go blank after just 2 or 3 shots. But he could still feel the pain clearly even after he drank the 4th shot. He wanted to cry his eyes out but no tears coming out. It was like he was stuck with this awful feelings.

He helplessly drank shot after shot in order to get his mind blurry and passed out.

He didn't remember how he got home, probably Lhong was the one bringing him home. Type realized he was now sleeping on the bed he suppossedly shared with Tharn. But Tharn had gone, leaving him with the greatest heartbreak.

How could he live another day when the life he ever wanted was taken away from him. If living meant dying, why didn't he just end his life right now. No one would even grieve for him since he was nothing all his life.

But, killing himself in instant would just make bigger news. Type definitely didn't want that. He wanted to leave silently and peacefully. He had to start thinking of a way, somehow.

It was unfair, though. How could he still miss Tharn so much even when that man was the source of his heartache.

How could he feel that deep towards the other guy when he was never reflected in Tharn's dark brown eyes.

Type was stupid himself for even letting himself got carried away by those fake attention Tharn given to him. Tharn had a fucking girlfriend he loved so much, no body should ever be stupid enough to fall for someone's lover.

Never.

Type slowly got up and sat for a good fifteen minutes without doing nothing. He was only breathing in and out trying to cure the hangover and the suffocating feelings that had been hugging him since he left the cottage yesterday.

He looked straight to the outside view through the big sliding glass door that connected the room with the balcony.

He was aimlessly staring afar when someone snuggled to the crook of his neck and whispered to his ear, "Morning..."

Type didn't see it coming, he flinched and was about to kiss the floor since he lost his balance but luckily the one startled him was fast enough to prevent it from happening.

Type was thrown to the soft bed after he was yanked by a hand that belonged to none other than Tharn.

His hair splattered into many directions on the pillow as he breathed heavily, staring through the brown eyes that had been locking their gaze.

Type was searching for the face of the other guy above him. Tharn was there, pressing his body close to his, trapping him between his muscled arms.