1

You wake up to hear Skype going off on your computer. 'Shit, I fell asleep'. You think as you answer the call.

Ethan's face pops onto the screen, a big smile on his face.

"What's got you so happy blue boi" you say as you rub your eyes.

"Wanna film a collab with me, Mark, and Tyler" Ethan asks excitedly.

You sit there for a moment, contemplating if you want to.

"It's okay if you don't want to." Ethan says quietly

"Ethan," you pause choosing your words carefully, " you know I can't say no to you."

"YAY!" he shouts, spinning in his office chair, a fucknormus smile on his face. "Meet me at Mark's house." He then abruptly hangs up.

You groan and stand up from your desk, then walks towards your closet and pick out an outfit for the day.

You exit your room(you live on your own) and walk down stairs to the kitchen where you grab a pop tart and head for the front door. You exit the house and lock the door. You then walk over to your purple jeep and climb in. You start the car and pull out of the drive way and start the 22 minute drive to Mark's house.

+Tiny itty bitty time skip+

You pull up to Mark's house and park in the drive way. As you start to get out of the car, the front door opens and Chica runs toward you. You crouch door and pet her once she reaches you. You then grab you backpack and shut the car door and walk towards Ethan who's standing on the front porch.

"Sup blueberry." you say as you walk up the path.

"Why must you call me that." He asks.

"Because it annoys you." You reply as you pull him into a hug. He hugs you back, but as you pull away, he looks almost sad. 'Why would Ethan be sad about that, it's just a hug.' You think to yourself as he leads the way inside.

Ethan's P.O.V.

'I really need to tell him. But what if he doesn't feel the same about me?' Ethan thinks to himself. 'He's probably not even gay. He probably has a girlfriend, he's probably happy with her. If I ask him, he'll say no, and then he probably won't ever talk to me again because I fucked up.' (m/n) hugs me when he reaches Mark's front porch. I hug him back, but he soon pulls away. I lead him inside and towards Mark's kitchen, we were filming a Markiplier makes video today. (Pretend Tyler is you for this this vid)

+Tiny itty bitty time skip+

(M/N) P.O.V.

We finished cleaning up the mess we made, we decided to watch a movie. Amy picked Beauty and the Beast, the live action one. I was paying attion until something touched my shoulder. I look to my left and see Ethan's head resting against my shoulder. I smile and rap my arm around him, causing his head to shift and rest in the crook of my neck. In his sleep he places a hand on my chest and cuddles closer to me, causing me to blush slightly. He's adorable when he sleeps. Mark looks over and starts to laugh.

"Shh, he's asleep" I whisper to Mark, not wanting to awaken Ethan. Mark just shakes his head as Amy takes a picture off the two of us and posts it. Ethan was still asleep when the movie was over. Looking at the time on my phone, i gently picked him up.

"I'll see you guys later, I'm going to drop sleeping Beauty off at his apartment."

"See ya later (m/n)." Amy says as she gets off the couch and heads for the stairs. Mark helps me put Ethan in the car.

"Has he told you yet." Mark asks.

"Has he told me what?" You ask, slightly confused.

"I'll let he explain when he wakes up." Mark then goes back inside hid house and shuts the door.

A/N: cliff hanger bitches