Lemon warning! If you do not wish to read, skip to next bold heading
Ethan POV

After the food testing, (M/N) drove us home. He was quiet, which isn't usually like him. I grab his hand, the one that wasn't on the steering wheel.

"What's wrong (M/N)? Your not usual this silent." He glances over at me, and smiled.

"I just.....I'm hoping the wedding bands came in the mail today while we were away. They were supposed to come in the mail two days ago..."

He sounded distance, mind returning to he was thinking about. He leaves the highway, turns down a couple streets, and then into our driveway. He didn't even give me a chance to get out. He parked and got out quickly, then threw open my door and picked me up.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Just like old times."

"I'll never stop. Your so tiny it's easy." He kisses me after that. I don't know why, but my heart always starts to beat fast, my stomach gets butterflies, and I start to turn red. I don't know what comes over me when he does that, but I don't want him to stop. He pulled away, and started to carry me into the house. I don't know what came over me, I never really initialize kisses, but I just couldn't help it. We had entered the house and he'd set me down and shut the door. I pushed him against it and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I was nervous, very nervous. Sure, me and (M/N) had made out before, but it wasn't like this. It felt deeper, stronger. It also felt like he was holding back, like he was afraid to take control of our current situation.

And then I realized why he was holding back. He had pulled me even closer, and that's when I felt his bulge dig into my upper thigh. We pulled away, for heads touching, trying to catch our breath. There was a dark blush across his cheeks, and something in his eyes seemed different, I've never seen him look at me like this before. I rested my cheek against his, I knew he was holding back, but I didn't want him to. I don't want him to be gentle with me.
"(M/N), don't hold back, please..."

I heard his breath catch, I was scared I'd gone to far.

"Are you sure Ethan? Once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

"Please" I knew I sounded desperate, I couldn't help it. My heart was racing, and mind was still cloudy from our make out session. That's when he flipped us, so that I was pushed against the door. He placed his soft pink lips on mine, and it turned into a deep passionate kiss. He licked my lips, asking for entrance, I teased him and kept them shut. He grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp, and pushed his tongue into my mouth, where they rested for dominance. He won of course, he pinned my arms above my head as he started to kiss down my neck. He let go off my hands long enough to take my shirt off, then put them back above my head. Kisses and sucked gently, until he found my sweet spot and sucked on it a little hard, leaving a big hickie. I was trying so hard to moan, but it was getting hard with every hickie he left. I finally broke, and let a loud moan. I felt him smirk against my neck, as he then bite down, causing another moan to fall out. I never really thought I would like pain during sex, but I guess I did. But thing again, I haven't experimented a lot either. He kissed me again, pulling me out of my thoughts, he'd let go off my hands, and i ran them through his hair. I gasped as he grabbed my bulge and started to palm it. At this point, I fucking melted. I'd never had anyone do this to me, and it felt amazing. He started to undo the buttons on jeans, deepening the kiss, and then my jeans dropped to the floor.

(M/N) POV

I dropped Ethan's jeans to the floor. I was trying to go slow, he was new to this. I grabbed him through his boxers, and his grip on my hair tightened. I started to kiss my way to his V line, while I continued to palm him. I then picked him up bridal style, and carried him to the bed room and gently laid him down on the bed. I started kissing his thighs, then I grabbed the waist band of his boxers and dragged them down with my teeth. His cock sprung out, and he was as red as a tomato. I tossed his boxers somewhere in the room, and laid so I was resting between his thighs. I took him in my hand, and pumped him a few times. I could see him bite his lip as I started to kitten lick his tip. I took him in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around him. I bobbed my head up and down, loving every noise that came out of his mouth. He was an average size, so it wasn't to hard to deep throat him. His moans got more frequent, mixed with curses. I went all the way down on him, and started to swallow around his cock. His hand was in my hair, gripping it tightly.

"(M/N), I t-think I'm gon-" before he could finish his sentence, he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum, and gently licked him clean. I pulled off him. He looked so dazed  and out of it. I smirked at him and kissed him. I had closed my eyes for the kiss, but suddenly he was on top of me, pinning me underneath him. He was still blushing and out of breath, but he took no time to take off my shirt.  He tried doing what I had done to him, but my sweet spot was a lot harder to find than his was. He did mind it though, and bit down on it, leaving a bite mark and a hickie.  Ethan kisses down my chest, and made it to the belt on my jeans. He was struggling to get it undone, I could tell he was nervous. I undid my belt for him, Ethan then finished getting jeans undone, and pulled them and my boxers off in one movement. He looked my cock and his eyes widened.

"E-everything okay Ethan?"

"Yeah, your just really big." He said that as he wrapped his hand around the base of my cock. He gently kissed my tip, then started to suck on my tip. He slowly started to take more of me into his mouth. He Bobbed his head up and down, taking as much as he could into his mouth. What he couldn't get in his mouth, he pumped with his hand. As he got faster, more moans fell from my mouth. He had managed to get more of my cock in his mouth, he was slightly chocking on me.
"Fuck. E-ethan." I knew that was driving him crazy. My grip tightened on his hair. I couldn't hold back anymore, and came in his mouth. His eyes widen out of surprise. I let go of his hair, and pulled my cock out of his mouth, and swallowed my cum. He kissed me, hovering just above me, and then I flipped us so he was on bottom. I began to leave more hickes on his neck and chest.

"(M/N)." Ethan said breathlessly, "c-can we go all the way?" He looked at me so innocently, I could never bring my self to say no to him, but I have to, I don't want to hurt him.

"Ethan....I don't think your ready. It can hurt so much, and I don't want to hurt you..."

"p-please" I'd never seen Ethan like this. He was sweating and panting, and his eyes had a pleading look.

I bit my lip "if it hurts too much, tell me to stop, okay?"

Ethan nodded, a deep blush forming on his cheeks. I lined up with his entrance, and slowly started to push into him. He gripped my forearms, tears pricking his eyes, but he didn't tell me to stop. I'd gotten about half way into him when pulled me down to kiss him. By the time we stopped kissing, I was all the way in him. I lightly stroked his cock to get his mind off the pain. After a couple moments, he pushed his hips against me, signaling I could move.  I slowly started to thrust in and out of him, getting a little fast after a couple thrusts. Ethan was a moaning mess. And I'm pretty sure he's gonna leave scratch marks on my back. I started to go faster, increasing speed as I went along. Ethan's voice was all most gone from moaning and cursing. I was getting close, but I wanted to make Ethan cum first. As I thrusted, I started to pump his cock. Within a couple minutes, he came all over both of our stomachs. I kissed him as I spilled my seed inside him. I pulled out, and laid next to him. Both of us were panting and sweaty.

Ethan's POV

(M/N) was right, it had hurt. But the pleasure after the pain was worth it. I was so tired though, I could barely keep my eyes open. I felt (M/N) pull me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I remember him kissing my head, and then I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~<~the next day~>~~~~~~~~~

I woke up clinging to (M/N). Then remembered last night and I turned red. I got up and took a shower. I heard (M/N) moving around, then the smell of bacon. It's a good day when it starts with bacon.