6

(M/N) POV

We got into our cars, Mark, Tyler, and Amy in one car, with Me, Ethan, and Katherine in my Jeep. We drove around for awhile, Mark on the phone to talk about possible places to eat. We settled on a place called Mason's dumpling shop. We climb out of the car and head inside.

+tiny time skippy+

We drop Katherine off at her apartment, then me and Ethan head back home to finish unpacking. Once we got home Ethan had a goofy ass grin on his face . We didn't end up unpacking, we watched a movie instead, which ended up in a tickle fight, with me pinning him to the floor. Ethan caught his breath while a dark blush spread over his cheeks. I bent down to kiss him, but started to tickle him again. He begged me to stop quickly after. I helped him up, then noticed the time was 9:16.

"We should head to bed," I say standing up,"I have an idea for tomorrow, so we should both get some sleep love."

Ethan nods, and walks to the bedroom to sort through the boxes to find pajamas. I grab my clothes and change in the bathroom. Ethan blushes when he looks up and sees me, with just sweat pants and cat slippers. Ethan had a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. I gently kiss him, then walk over to the bed and plug in our phones. He crawls in bed, then I join him. My mind flashes back to a year ago, and all I can do is smile and think that he's mine, and no one else's. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to my chest, resting my chin on his head. He nuzzles into my chest and sighs gently.

(Ethan's) POV

i was nervous, I know I shouldn't be, but I was. Sure we'd slept in the same bed before, but not like this, not so close, and not with (M/N) shirtless. I knew I was bright red, I just couldn't help it. He just drove me crazy, his smile, his eyes, the way he smelled, the way I feel when he holds me. I've never felt like this before. (M/N) makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world. I slowly start to drift off, as I feel him bring me closer and kiss my forehead. I couldn't be any happier.

The next morning

I wake up, (M/N) arms still around me, and I blush yet again. I looked down and his chest he wasn't super buff like some of the people Ethan had met, but he did have plenty of muscle, and he was petty strong. (M/N) started to wake up, tightening his arms around me.  I nuzzled closer, not wanting the moment to end. But (M/N) wake up quickly after that. He smiled down on me, and kissed me. It lasted for a long moment, before he pulled away.

" Good morning love." (M/N) said quietly, voice ruff and husky.

" Morning (M/N)." I reply sleepy.

"We should get up, we've got a long day blue bird."