2

(M/N) P.O.V.

The entire way to Ethan's apartment, I was trying to figure out what Ethan was supposed to tell me. It was probably just a random question right? No harm, no foul. I pulled into the parking lot of his apartment building. I got a few weird looks as I carried Ethan into the building. I ignored them and carried Ethan to the elevator. When the elevator reached his floor, I cared him to his door and awkwardly tried to open it, only to drop the fucking keys. I car fully picked them up and managed to get the door open. I shut and locked the door behind me, set my backpack down, and carried Ethan to his bed room. I gently set him down on his bed and started to walk out of his room

"(M/N)." Ethan called out.

"Yeah," I say turning around to face him.

"Please stay." I can't say no to him, he looks so cute when he's sleepy.

"I'll stay, but we should switch to pajama's before one of us falls asleep.Ethan nods and gets up to change. You grab a shirt and sweatpants that you kept at his house and went to change in the bath room. When you came back into Ethan's room, he was back in bed. You walked over to the other side of the bed and laid next to him. You'd done this multiple times over the past six months, but this time felt diffrent. Ethan rolled over to face you, for the first time in six months, you suddenly felt brave. You wrapped your arms around Ethan's waist, pulling him closer. Ethan snuggled into your chest, gripping onto your shirt slightly.

"(M/N)." Ethan said.

"Yeah blueberry,"

"I've been meaning to tell you something."

"Go on." You reply

"I know that you probably aren't, and you probably don't feel the same as me. But for the past six months, all I can ever think of is you. I see your face I hear your voice. And when you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. You mean a lot to mean, more than just a freind would. So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my bo-"

Ethan's speech was cut short as you gently pressed your lips to his. He kissed back immediately.

"My answer is yes. You have no ideal how many times I've tried to tell you, but decided not to. And I see you every where. In random crowds, in the comments section on videos. Your every where, but the only place i really want you to be," you pause, trying to catch your breath, " is beside me. Where ever we are. And I don't care what other people might say or think. I don't even care what Mark or Tyler would say."

Ethan lays his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I gently kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair. And as he slowly fell asleep, I realized something.

After all the trial and errors. After all the broken promises. After all the fights. The bumps, the bruises, the scars, the hurt. This was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I never want to let him go. I never want to see him hurt, I don't want to make him cry. We're young and we're free. It's our choice to be who we our, not anybody elses'.