5

(M/N) POV

Ethan and Mark bring you back a couple hours later, after the swelling and redness goes down. You get back to your and Ethan's apartment, it wasn't huge, but it wasn't tiny either, just big enough for the both of you. You get out of the car and pick up a sleepy Ethan, throwing him not so gently over your shoulder and heading to the door. Mark took a picture of the awkward holding situation. Then followed you inside. Katherine and Amy were passed out on the couch, with Tyler on his phone sitting next to them on the floor. You waved at him as you walked passed him to your and Ethan's bedroom, and lay Ethan down with a blanket covering him.

"Why do you test your allergies like that, it's not a good idea." Tyler says, stating the obvious.

"it used to just go away on its own, I used to use it as party trick. I know it's not good, but mines not that severe yet, so I don't worry that much. All you have to do is nod and smile." You say as you walk into the kitchen to check the time, it's 3:35.

Tyler just shakes his head as you load dishes into the dish washer. Mark goes to wake Amy and Katherine, who grumble and sit up.

"Where's Ethan?" Amy mumbles

"He's asleep in the other room." Mark said as he sat down next to Amy, wrapping an arm around her. I bring coffee out to Amy and Katherine to wake them up a little, which they gladly accepted.

"Do you guys wanna get dinner in a little bit, it's almost four. We can wait for Ethan to wake up then go." You offered. The others agree. "So where do you guys wanna go then?"

"Maybe we should just drive around and see what pops out." Katherine offered. Every one seemed to agree. Then there was a loud bang from the bedroom.

"What was that?" Mark asked.

"Most likely Ethan fell off the bed." You got up and walked to the bedroom, and found Ethan in a bundle of blankets on the floor. You smiled at him and helped him up, then put the blankets back on the bed. You gently kissed Ethan's forehead  , then exited the bedroom with Ethan on your heels.