Authors note: there is a song for this chapter, it's Nightcore a thousand years, but the male version. It will make sense laterUnknown Object.

(M/N) P.O.V

Ethan went to take a shower, so I decided to make breakfast for him. I made heart shaped pancakes, slightly burnt bacon, and blue berries. I set it on the table and went to change, I passed  Ethan on the way.

"Breakfast is on the table Love." I say kissing his cheek.

"Thanks" he says blushing. I smile and almost run into the door frame, Ethan giggles and he heads towards the food. I had a plan in mind that the rest of the Markiplier team was helping with today, so I needed to dress a little nicer. I grabbed a light blue button down with flowers on the collar, and a pair of acid wash jeans. I slid on a pair of shoes and a beanie and head for the door grabbing my keys, backpack, and an Ethan who had a hand full of berries.

it was a longer drive to marks because of traffic, and I was getting more anxious as time went on. I think Ethan could tell, but he didn't say anything. The little black box in my pocket felt like it was burning straight through my skin. We finally pulled up to the office, and Amy rushes out, following the plan we made the other day.

"Hey Ethan," she says sounding quite panicked, "I need your help."

"What is it Amy?" Ethan says as he walks towards her.

"Mark sent me out for one of the thingamajigys for a camera and I have no idea what it is or where to find it." She continues to babble on, I toss Ethan my keys and give him a thumbs up. I close the door just as they pull out of the drive way. I head up the stairs and through a door, to find Mark, Tyler, and Katherine setting up the room how I asked them to.

"We've got a couple hours, they've left."

"Awesome, we've got everything but the candles and rose petals set up." Mark says smiling.

"Thank you guys so much, this means a lot to me."

"No problem," Katherine says," did you remember the ring?"

"Yeah, felt like it was gone burn through my pocket." I pull it out and open it. "I was gonna do something simple, but then I got distracted."

"he's gonna love it." Katherine says beaming.

Tyler then says," they're almost back."

We quickly finish setting up and get into place as we hear the front door opening.

i take a deep breath and start to play the guitar.

"The day we met, frozen I held my breath. Right from the start I knew I had found a home for my heart" Ethan opened the door to the room. "Beats fast colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall. But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away some how.

one step closer."  I watch as Ethan looks around the room, a blush covering his face.

" I have died every day waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. Time stands still, beauty in all he is, I will be brave, I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this." Ethan takes a couple steps towards me.

"One step closer, I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more."  Ethan's two steps away from me, my heart is pounding, I've never been so terrified of something in my life. "I'll love you for a thousand more. One step closer, I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more." Ethan's directly in front of me, I can see the realization in his eyes, I sing the last lines. " and all along I believed that I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more."

I lower to one knee and pull out the ring," Ethan, will you marry me?" His eyes start to water as he nods, tears start to fall down his cheeks. I slide the ring on his finger and put the guitar down and wrap my arms around him. Katherine walks up with camera to get a close up, and Ethan's a hot mess, but he's my hot mess. Forever and always.