15

Ethan POV

The four days had flown by fast, we were now standing outside our new house, (M/N)'s arm around me, both of us taking in that this was reality. With the help of Teamiplier and the movers, we began loading things into the house. We managed to get it all done in one day, but boy did my back hurt after word. I was setting up me and (M/N)'s bed room, Amy and Katherine we're putting everything away in the kitchen, while Tyler was building furniture, and Mark was helping (M/N) set up our recording rooms. I felt like a giddy little kid, I couldn't believe that this was happening. But this also meant our wedding was right around the corner as well, which caused anxiety to be bubbling in my chest. But excitement out weighed my concerns, and it was helpful knowing I was surrounded by my friends, that they were always here to help. The day moved fast, everything was a blur, but by 10, almost everything was set up, we all said our goodbyes, and headed home for some well deserved sleep. I slept like the dead, I wasn't awake throughout the night like usual.

My back hurt like hell when I woke up, but I didn't really mind. I woke up in (M/N)'s arms like usual, my head resting on his chest, our legs intertwined. I used to take these moments for granted, but as our relationship progressed, I liked it more and more.
"Good morning blue bird." (M/N) mumbled into my hair, his arms pulling me closer to him. I kissed his shoulder, still tired from the work we'd done yesterday. "We've still got work to do..." he trailed off, placing kisses on my forehead. I groaned in annoyance, just wanting to lay in bed for the rest of the day. "Come on Ethan, or I'll take the blanket with me." I rolled my eyes and sat up, (M/N) already slipping off the side of the bed. I followed him out, clinging to his arm the entire time. We made breakfast together, and drank our coffee as we finished unpacking things. Small details here and there. Now we just had a bunch of boxes to get rid off, and patio furniture) to set up. But besides that and a few extra curtains, the house was done. (M/N) and I pulled don some presentable clothes and went out to pick up more groceries and new towels etc. for the extra bathrooms we now had. Along with a few things for the kitchen, and with all the extra sleeves we had, (M/N) claimed he had to get more plants. We got back home and put everything away, ordered a few things on amazon because we got bored, and then set about building the patio furniture. I decided right then and there that I never wanna do this again.
I don't know how many times we built it the wrong way, we lost screws, somehow broke a wrench, and ended up with plenty of new bruises. But we had fun the entire time, time didn't seem to pass. Spencer was running around happily in the backyard, rolling around in the grass. He brought me a toy a couple of times, and I would throw it and he would bring it right back. We spent hours like that, (M/N) even brought out his guitar and a note book to start writing a few songs.

Mark and I were texting back and forth about stuff to do for Unnus Annus, and we had a few ideas. (M/N) interject every now and then to give me a few more ideas, and they were all really good. We had a couple pre recorded, so (M/N) and I would go over to Mark's in a few days. (M/N) always tagged along because him and Amy would work on stuff for the wedding while Mark and I filmed. A lot of things had gotten planned like that, and Amy said she enjoyed helping. Eventually, we went back to setting up the patio furniture, and headed back inside to have lunch, the same time as a thunderstorm started. Fun fact about (M/N), he absolutely hates thunderstorms. So we live-streamed to get his mind off the roaring thunder. That's where we spent the rest of the night, talking about what would be coming in the next couple weeks, fans helping (M/N) write a song, just all kinds of chaos. We played a couple games with Bob and Wade, even the dreaded Barbra showed up. Overall, it was just a fun night. We ended the live stream and cooked dinner, then set about watching a movie together, it was the Maleficent one. We both went to record a few videos after that, both of us playing with different friends.
​​​​​​​I was done before (M/N) was, so I just got ready for bed and waited for him, and I guess I fell asleep before he came in.