(M/N) POV

the following days were a blur, I was so fucking happy to have Ethan. He was my everything, and I was going to make him mine, for as long as he would love me. Every minute I thought of him, I was like a love sick puppy. I'd never been happier in my life, every time I looked at Ethan, my love only grew. Ethan and I had started to plan the wedding, it took more time and planning than I thought it would. We set the date for September 12, it was only two months away, we were trying to quickly get things in place.  Amy and Mark went with Ethan to help him pick out a tux, and Tyler and Katherine went with me. We had decided on a beauty and the beast themed wedding, so blue and yellow would be pretty easy to come by, right? Fuck no. Yellow turns out to be very hard to find, let alone one that isn't for a fucking child. blob:https://www.quotev.com/cf492244-3f75-4072-a01e-6e512251f22a It took a little longer than I would have liked, but I was able to find a blue tux, with a yellow waist coat, black tie, and navy blue shoes. I wasn't allowed to see what Ethan's was, but I knew he would look amazing in it. Next stop was the florist, I was putting in an order for two boutonnieres, the flowers for the arch, and the flowers for the tables.  The flowers for the arch were pagonies, red, orange, and yellow; with a sheer yellow fabric wrapping around it. The flowers for the tables were small white and yellow flowers with blue ribbons tied around their base. And the boutonnieres were two different ones. Ethan's was small blue flowers with two white ones with green vines inter twinning all the way up. Mine was two roses, one bright yellow, and the other one blue with tiny white flowers and blue ribbons. I placed the order, and then our little group headed out to meet up with Ethan, Mark, and Amy at the cake/food testing.

Ethan's POV

blob:https://www.quotev.com/42293d1d-32ab-4712-8b68-920f1d2e899d The tux I picked out was very simple. It was a white shirt with navy blue pants, a patterned blue jacket, a matching bow tie, and blue shoes. I knew (M/N) was taking care of the flowers, and on Thursday we were going to look at possible venues, which (M/N) already said he had one in mind, so that was good. And then two weeks after that, we were looking at apartments, because ours wasn't currently big enough for what we wanted to use it for, but we could take our time on picking one out. Mark was driving, I was to distracted to focus on the road. My mind was swirling around in incoherent thoughts.

"Ethan," Amy said, "are you okay? You seem upset."

I smiled at her, "I'm just nervous. I've known (M/N) for so long, we've been through so much as friends, then dating, a-and I guess I never really thought I would be doing this. Planning a wedding and all."

Amy smiles and squeezed my shoulder, "it will all work out, okay? I see the way he looks at you. Even when he's angry, he softens when he speaks to you. When (M/N) is upset, just the sound of your voice fixes him. He's always there for you, he's there all the time, even when you don't want him around. You fit together perfectly, and everyone can see that." She paused, then continued. "When you came out to us, you were so scared and adept alone. But when Mark brought (M/N) in for a video, you clicked with him immediately. And you never really notice the small things he did because you were too nervous at first."

I looked at Amy puzzled, she only chuckled.

"He would make sure there were you favorite snacks around, he would run errands for you, even when he didn't need to, even when they were way out of his way. He was un-afraid to comfort you when you were upset, even in public. Just all the little things." Mark glanced at me, then continued. "One of the biggest moments to me, was when you fell asleep after a live stream, and he carried you to his car, drove you home, and put you to bed. He didn't have to do that, he could have waken you up and made you find your own way home. But he didn't, he's always been so gentle and kind to you."