www.fashmates.com/looks-detail/232167402-1526115135859 (today's outfit) (p.s.your allergic to strawberries and oranges)

(M/N) P.O.V.

You shook your head as you clicked off the video. That was a year ago.  You thought to yourself. We had just started dating, and now he's moving in with me, man, time flies.

(M/N) stood up from his desk and walked into the living room. You shook your head at the pile of boxes and start to put some of the things away. You hang up some photos that you found in one of the boxes. You then move onto the next box which is full of books. After you put those away on a shelf, you grab the last two boxes and drag them to the bedroom. As you start to put Ethan's cloths away as the front door opens.

"I'm back, and I brought some friends!" Ethan shouts as he walks in, Mark, Amy, and Tyler following behind him.

You set down the shirt that was in your hands onto the bed and walk out into the living room.

"Why is there cake." you ask as you watch Amy set down a cake onto the counter.

"Well," Amy begins, "it's your birthday, and second, you hit 40 million subscribers earlier."

"wait, it's my birthday?" you ask.

"Did you seriously forget your own birthday?" Tyler asks.

"Apparently." You reply, grabbing your vlogging camera off the coffee table and turning it on. "*insert your own intro* and today is vlog because apparently, we hit 40 million subscribers!"

"YAY" Mark shouts in the back round.

"Holy fuck Mark, that was in my ear." Ethan shouts back.

You laugh, "and if you can't tell, I have two idiots and Amy with me."

Amy waves at the camera, the 'idiots' wave as well.

"Thank you guys so much, see you in the next video." You shut off the camera. You set the camera back down onto the coffee table and start to walk towards the others.

"Want some cake?" Amy asks as she cuts the cake.

"I can't" you reply

"Because I'm al-" your cut off by Mark shoving a forkful of cake in your mouth.

"Swallow it, it's good cake" He says.

"Ethan, do you know where my epi-pen is" you ask Ethan.

"Why do you need an epi-en" mark asks, talking with his mouth full.

"He's allergic to strawberries." Ethan replies as he starts to for it.

"welp, I guess I just sentenced you to death" Mark says jokingly.

"(M/N)" Ethan says

"Yeah" You reply

"your epi-pen expired three months ago"

"shit" you face palm, "my death wishes have been furfilled." You sit on the counter and pull out your phone.

Tyler gives you confused look.You show him your phone screen, witch at the moment was a stop watch. Again, he gives you a confused.

"I like to time myself and see how long it takes me to pass out." You say with a smile.

"That's kinda morbid" Tyler replies.

You shrug and set your phone down. You then reach over and fluff Ethan's hair, with a few grumbles from him.

20 minutes later

You slip off the counter and land on the floor, Ethan imedaiatly at your side.

"Hey Mark" Ethan calls over his shoudler, "Can you help me get (M/N) in the car?"