Mystic Mayhem (part 1)

Our story began in New York City, on one bustling afternoon, a mutant dog with half of its cat form, was running for its life from what it seems to be two joggers. The dog jumped over some small flags, which cause them to fall under the ground. While the two joggers tiptoed over it carefully, not to step their foot on the flags, they started chasing the mutant dog again.

The dog ran fast through between a deliveryman and his customer. The delivery man was unlucky to fall onto the street.

"Not cool dudette!"

He was about to get up but suddenly was knocked down by the two joggers passing by. They knocked down some food stalls close by, also.

"Better watch where you're going, man!" shouted the man, as his fist was formed on his hand, shaking in anger.

After running for a while, the mutant dog stopped at a dead-end in the alley. It looked back to see the two joggers coming toward, smirking.

But before they could raise their hands to catch it, the mutant dog suddenly curled into a ball and disappeared. The joggers somehow lost the dog in anger, they soon decided to stop the mutant dog at any cost by running after it from behind.

•••

Meanwhile at night, on a rooftop building, a businessman was having some sort of a fancy party. He looked pretty wealthy with a white suit covering all of his fat body. A few guards surrounded the guy as he opened up a case that looked like a valid to reveal a bright gold color. The man looked at it in surprise and laughed to himself. From what we saw, it was a shady deal that all of the villains would do in the crime series.

But little did he know, five shadows were watching him from the distance on a nearby, but higher rooftop building, which was called 'Molina Tower'. The only things that showed in the dark were their bandanna and mask colors: orange, purple, blue, seafoam, and red. They jumped off and landed safely on a billboard close by. The one with the purple bandana spun off his purple bo, and at the end of it, turned into a hook. He fired it, making the hooked cross on another unfinished building that was far away from the wealthy man's place.

"Yellow Submarine, are we clear?" The red one asked through his walkie-talkie.

"Affirmative, Red Rover." a female voice replied through the device.

"Copy. Alright boys and girl," he said, facing the others. "It's go time!"

The five then took their harnesses and placed them on the zip line that was the same colors as their bandannas and mask. They zoomed across the rich man's building, who was still laughing. The lead one, which was the red put up his hand and signaled the rest to stop until they passed right over him.

Instead of doing the heroic action and taking down the wealthy man's crime, they were all heading to the next rooftop building which had a big pool on it. The red one pointed down and they all jumped down, one by one according to their color symbols blue, orange, seafoam, purple to red.

"Cow!"

"A!"

"Bun!"

"Ga!"

"Let's go!"

"Cannonball!" They all finished their word with a loud crash into the pool, making a humongous splash due to their sudden impact.

"Woo!" A teenage dark brown girl with her usual curly burgundy hair styled in two high buns cheered, holding up her phone to take a pic as she was being drenched from the water, but she kept on cheering for them and didn't care a bit about that. Even though her phone and herself were getting wet.