Bio

Name: F/n L/n

Age: 8 (Start of the story)

Gender: Male

Eye Colour: Yours

Hair Colour: Yours

Special Features: You have your Saiyan tail because everyone thinks you're a faunus

Ki Abilities (for now): Kaioken, Kamehameha Wave, Destructo Disk

Base Form Capabilities: You could pick up and throw an adult at five years old and at 8 you can easily carry a tree on one shoulder (kinda like kid goku). You can run just as fast as ruby can when she uses her semblance and see things moving at the speed of sound.

Likes: Fair Fights, Food, People being nice, Cats, Any kind of Faunus

Dislikes: Opponents cheating, You old family, Abusive people, Bullies, People who hate Faunus'

Personality: Shy, Quiet (until you get angry), determined, protective, strong willed, reserved and cautious

Now some background stuff. You don't use any weapons because you break any weapon you touch because you have trouble not gripping them when you fight. You can't fly yet but you can jump ridiculously high because of the strength in your legs. You can't actually control your Kaioken yet and it will be activated if your body is pushed to the limit.

Also a slight not from me, I won't be putting in many beginning and end notes in this story since I think it will ruin the flow for me writing. So instead if something needs to be said I'll just make an individual chapter for it. I will also be making this a running series. It won't be 100% accurate to rwby because the world of remnant will be a little different. It won't be massively different but because you are a Saiyan, there's obviously going to be a few things that mean I don't follow the main plot of the show too much. If that upsets you then feel free to pass on this book but I hope you'll all enjoy it anyway.