Chapter 6: Deal with it

(F/n POV)

What a crazy day this has been. After Raven apologised, I was hounded with affection and care that I neither asked for, nor wanted. Everyone seemed to forget that my family had just appeared out of nowhere and tipped my world upside down. I didn't really say much after what happened though.
Raven left once I had calmed down and said that she'd return when I was ready. Taiyang and Qrow were asked to leave by Ozpin and they did so. He apparently didn't know about what had happened to me before I left patch and said that for the safety of everyone nearby, they should leave before I lashed out again. As for Summer, she stayed with the two girls and I. She didn't want to leave me until she knew I was okay. She eventually did though but I hadn't said anything to her since the incident.
Goku and Vegeta spent a lot of time talking about how strong I had got and knowing that they were both talking in high praise made me smile. I still wasn't used to calling Chi-Chi mum yet which made her a little upset but she understood and spent her time talking to Summer about how well mannered I was.
Trunks, Gohan and I were off to the side together. I was getting to know Gohan, Trunks was showing off his Super Saiyan form and bragging about his power, and Gohan was teaching me a new technique I could use. Masenko? I think it was called something like that. It wasn't the worse day I had to admit.
My 'team' had mysteriously disappeared after a while. I think they all went to the dorm since no one was really talking to them. I still wasn't happy about Ozpin's choice but I had to suck it up and deal with it for now.

Timeskip

Chi-Chi: "And make sure to study hard."
I had been trying to say goodbye to my family for like an hour now. Chi-Chi just kept going on and on and on. Gohan had sorta drifted off in his seat on the bullhead and Goku was trying his best to pull Chi-Chi away.
F/n: "Don't worry mum, I will. And I'll come visit whenever I can."
Eventually they all left when I promised to visit every other weekend. I said goodbye to the Briefs family as well. It was short and sweet. Trunks and I shared a nice hug together and the same was true for Bulma. Vegeta and I just sorta nodded to each other and I was finally on my way to the dorm room.
It took a hot minute to find it but I eventually did. The time was getting close to 8pm so chances are the others might be in bed. Or at least they should be, school starts early tomorrow. But, of course, everyone was still awake. They looked to be unpacking. I hadn't really brought much myself, just the clothes I was wearing.
I had got a few sweet gifts from everyone though. A pouch of Senzu Beans from Gohan, an orange martial arts gi and undershirt similar to Dad's and a cook book from Mum. So when I walked in I put the pouch on my bedside table and the cookbook on the book shelf. The gi went under my bed after being neatly folded.
Ruby: "So, I guess we're partners now."
F/n: *Turns* "Make no mistake, Ruby. I am not your partner, your teammate and least of all your brother. I am only doing this so I don't get kicked out of Beacon. I will tolerate you for now, but only so the team doesn't fall apart."
Ruby seemed a little upset after what I said and went to the bathroom to get changed. Yang looked like she wanted to start something but one look sent her to the bathroom as well. Blake didn't move and just looked at me with uncertainty.
F/n: "Problem?"
Blake: *Blushes* "No. Why do you seem to hate Ruby so much?"
F/n: "Because of what she did. The rest of them were like that from the beginning. But she did something much worse. She made me love her and then threw that away. She was what made me leave in the end, not Tai, not Qrow, not Raven or Yang."
Blake stepped forward and hugged me. I didn't block this one though and embraced it with a small smile and a slight blush. We stayed like that until the bathroom door opened which made us jump back.
Blake: "If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you."
She quickly went to change. I sat in silence as the other two got into and went to bed. I had no pijamas so I just took off my shirt and laid down facing the wall. Blake came out of the bathroom and climbed into her bed too. Soon, we were all asleep and dreading the first day tomorrow.

Strength and Pride (Rwby x Abused Saiyan Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें