Chapter 9: A new purpose

(F/n POV)
I was sitting in the lunch hall with RBY and JNPR. I had been formally introduced to them all and so far it was all pretty good. Yang wasn't too pleased about me ignoring her or the pissed off looks I gave every time she spoke. Ruby on the other hand was having the time of her life.
I had bought her some cookies and promised to watch a movie with her later. She was currently pushing herself as close to me as possible and crushing my arms with a hug.
Ruby: "I'm so glad to have you back little bro!"
She said for like the hundredth time today.
F/n: "You've been doing this for the last five hours. Can't you give it a rest?"
Ruby: "NO! I missed you and now I'm making up for lost time."
I sighed and tutted at her with a smile. She offered me a cookie and I took it. She seemed happy with that but I bet she was a little annoyed at her loss of a cookie.
Just then, a door flung open and Cardin walked in with his posse. He headed straight for us and I knew saw the punch coming before he even lifted his arm. Without my limiter and wrecked weighted clothing I had to watch how I punched. Deciding that a punch to me would hurt less, I just took it.
As expected, if did nothing and I barely moved my head. He on the other hand was clutching his knuckles and screamed out in pain. I stood up and my muscles showed through my bare bones fighting gi I usually wore. He flinched back when I took a step and he scurried off without another word. I felt pretty happy about my show of force but another voice filled my ears.
Vegeta: "F/N!"
This time I didn't let the punch hit and ducked away. The insuring shockwave sent plates and students flying. I jumped out of the way and another gust of wind blew by as Vegeta tried to punch me once more. What the hell is his problem? The next punch I caught and glared into his eyes.
F/n: "You better have a good reason for this otherwise you're going through that wall."
Vegeta: *Growling* "You upset my Bulma with your insults. You should know it's not wise to anger me."
My aura flared up and I narrowed my eyes.
F/n: "YOU should know it's not wise to anger ME. Especially now I remember who I am."
He began to visibly quake in fear. I squeezed his hand and felt bones break. I didn't bother holding back now. I remembered everything. I'd have some explaining to do to Ruby later but for now I would enjoy Vegeta's grunts of pain.
F/n: "Let me make something very clear to you. Keep away from me. Or else I'll get mad, and you don't want that."
I relinquished my grip and let his broken hand drop. He left without another word and I gradually began to lower my power level until it returned to normal. The whole room was looking at me in a mix of fear and shock. Their faces turned to horror and I heard a few shouts of "monster" and "monkey freak".
My head was filled with the screams and insults of my old life and I fell to the ground clutching my temples. Ruby and Yang ran over but I unleashed a powerful wave of energy before they could get close.
F/n: "GET AWAY FROM ME!"
I flew up and smashed through the roof, making another hole that Goodwitch would have to fix. I flew towards Vale and landed in a side alley where nobody would see, unfortunately I made a small crater as I was still fluctuating in power. A few quick breaths brought it down to an acceptable level and I set off walking before the girls came after me.
I stopped off at a cafe and bought a coffee (or whatever you're preferred hot drink is) before eventually finding myself in a park. It was a nice place, family's playing, couples laughing, a little boy crying on his own while a bunch of kids beat him up.....wait a second.
I cast my gaze back to the boys and got a better look from the seat I was sat on. The bully's looked about 14 maybe 15 but the young boy being bullied can't have been older than 9. I can't believe no one is stopping this. I grunted as I stood up and chucked my cup of coffee in a bin.
I walked over menacingly and full of anger. These kids were my age but far weaker than me. I don't even think their Beacon students. They were however, taller than me. So I decided to play the meek and wimpy kid who just wants them to stop.
F/n: "U-um, could y-you l-leave him alone?"
One of the boys turned around and got a look at me. I had intentionally hid my arms so they saw as little muscle as possible. He pushed me and I let myself fall.
Bully 1: "Piss off shrimp, or else I'll beat you next."
Bully 2: "Yeah, go eat some banana's or something."
They laughed at his joke and I pretended to laugh along too. I stood up with a fake smile.
F/n: "That was funny, do you want to hear a joke from me?"
Bully 3: "You just don't know when to leave do you? Fuck off."
I let my arms out by my sides and flexed, causing a wind to rush past. The looked ready to shit themselves so I made it worse by cracking my knuckles.
F/n: "Knock knock.......
Bully 4: "W-who's th-th-there?"
F/n: "Not you."
I slammed a foot into the ground and the floor around me exploded and they were all sent flying. After making sure I didn't crush him when I touched him, I picked up the little boy.
(What he looks like BTW)