Chapter 11: A score to settle

(F/n POV)

I was flying towards the island Vegeta had told us to meet at. I was going as fast as I could which made it hard for Jibeta to keep up. After a few times where I flew out of sight, I just huffed in my pride and carried her in my arms. This led to some...interesting comments from her.
Jibeta: "Oh darling, you're so handsome."
F/n: "I could drop you if I wanted to."
Jibeta: "But the you wouldn't be able to squeeze my ass anymore. I know you like toooooo."
F/n: *Blushing* "Please stop."
Jibeta: "For a kiss..."
I had to have many awkward conversations like this. Five miles always seems so short a distance, now it was a marathon. But, I had eventually reached out destination. It was a small, almost flat island that had a few big rocks sticking out of the ground. A nice enough place to fight I suppose. I spotted Vegeta and Goku sitting on one of said rocks with Liam sat between them. He looked unharmed but he definitely looked scared and I felt my blood boil.
Jibeta and I landed with mixed expressions. She looked a little bored but I could tell that seeing Vegeta made her more than a little curious. Me on the other hand, I felt nothing but rage. I may have been a bit over the top saying that I never want to see any of them again but kidnapping a child was another thing. And this child was my adopted son, they had crossed the line. And now I'm going to drag them back across it by their balls.
Jibeta: "Who the hell are you two?"
Vegeta: "That's just what I was going to ask you, woman."
I watched in mild amusement as a they looked at each other in the same way, veins in identical places throbbing. I glanced at Goku and he was giving me a sympathetic look, which I did not return.
F/n: "Alright Vegeta, we're here. Now give me back my son."
Goku/Jibeta: "You have a son?"
F/n: *Scratches head awkwardly* "I adopted him earlier, but that's not the point. I want him back."
Vegeta walked around Jibeta and got in my face. I was a lot shorter than him so I had to look up but I wasn't intimidated at all. We stared it down for a few minutes and nobody moved an inch. Then the first punch was thrown. It came from Vegeta and I was launched backwards into a large rock. I noticed Goku punch Jibeta and she landed next to me.
Vegeta: "Why don't you come and get him?"
I detached myself from the rock and helped Jibeta out with a delicate hand. She nodded a quick thank you and turned to our two foes. She looked almost as pissed off as I did. We cracked our knuckles.
Jibeta: "Ready to kick some ass?"
F/n: "Let's go to work."
We flew at the two Saiyans and threw punches. Most of them were either blocked or dodged and it seemed like neither of us could get a hit in. I was going against Goku and I could tell he was miles stronger than me. (Ha, yeah that's not true at all) He threw a punch which I caught, but a punch from Vegeta caught me off guard and connected with my stomach.
Blood spat out of my mouth as I was uppercut into the sky. Goku pursued me and I was forced onto the defensive. I had my arms crossed against my chest and a barrage of punches was pushing me along through the air.
I kept my eyes peeled for an opening and when I saw one, I landed perfectly. My fist sent him flying backwards and into a tall rock, causing a small crater to appear in its side. I wiped away some blood from my lip and got ready for round two. Vegeta appeared behind and kicked my back, sending me towards Goku, who was ready with a Ki blast. He threw it and I was smacked back towards Vegeta.
This painful and stupid game of Tennis eventually ended when Jibeta jumped up and caught me mid flight. She steadied me and gave my cheek a kiss. I smiled and blushed a little before turning to face Vegeta. Jibeta powered up to Super Siayan but I stayed how I was. I still don't remember how I turned Super Saiyan yet, so I didn't want to risk letting my power run out of control.
We flew at our respective combatants and I started throwing punches as fast as I could. Vegeta himself had powered up too and I couldn't land a finger on him. Strangely enough, I could read and detect his movements perfectly but I was unable to land a single hit. This is getting annoying now. I sped around him and kicked him from behind. He spiralled for a little while and turned around firing hundreds of Ki blasts at me.
F/n: "Oh crap."
I focused my mind on dodging and weaved my way through the small gaps left by the movement of his hands. I could tell he was losing his cool from not hitting me so I decided to play a little game. Every time I dodged a blast, I would fire a small non damaging one back. This was quite funny to me for some reason and I started chuckling as Vegeta was bombarded with the equivalent of a light drizzle.
Vegeta: "Quit moving around you fool."
He charged right at me and I met it straight on with a punch. Our fists colided and a shockwave exploded around us, ripping up trees and blowing everything back. We moved back and glared at each other. I sense a breeze behind me an spun to catch Jibeta's limp body in my hands. Her chest rose and fell softly but her eyes were closed.
F/n: "Jibeta? Wake up. Come on, you can wake up for me."
I shook her but nothing came of it. I slowly floated to the ground and laid her softly on the ground. I didn't have any Senzu's left and I doubt Vegeta will let Goku give me one. I quicklly checked for any open wounds but I didn't see any that would pose a threat. What I did see, were punch and kick marks all across and down her back and chest. It was like she had been ran over by a truck then stepped on by a hundred people.
I checked a pulse and found one, but it was faint and fading. I didn't hate her, actually I kinda liked her. She didn't deserve a death like this. I picked her up and disappeared, reapearing in the infirmary to a shocked Ozpin and Glynda.
Ozpin: "Oh...uh...Mr R-rose. Ahem. You should knock before entering a--"
F/n: "Yeah yeah, I don't care what you're doing. Fix her up or I swear I'll kill you ass first."
Ozpin nodded and I reappeared in front of Vegeta and Goku. Vegeta had a satisfied look but Goku was frowning.
Goku: "Why do you care about her? Didn't she try to kill you?"
Wow, great question. I felt like clapping my hands in a sarcastic way but my mind was a little fogged. Thinking was a little difficult and Vegeta's smug face was begging for me to break it. I'm going to beat the shit out of you.
F/n: "You tried to kill me too if I remember."
Goku: "I already told you, I'm sorry. What else could I do? You would have destroyed the planet. We had to send you somewhere you couldn't kill anyone."
F/n: "Well your little plan has failed. Now I'm going to kill you."
Vegeta: "Is that a challenge?"
F/n: "A challenge implies diffculty. Killing you is more like a quick stretch."
That seemed to piss him off. He ran towards me guns blazing. Goku did the same and they had me from both sides. I caught both of their punches and pushed them back by sending an aura blast out form my body.
F/n: "KAIOKEN!"
Vegeta: "Oh shit."
My red aura grew and I created a shockwave with a clap. They stumbled back and I pursued relentlesly. I hammered Vegeta with punches and kicks, doing a lot of good damage. Goku tried to catch me from behind but I spun around with Vegeta in my hand and threw the into each other. They steadied themselves and started powering up. I didn't want to let them but I used this time to check on Liam.
He had gone to hide behind a rock and was quivering. I picked him up and rocked him softly to calm him down and stroked his ears a little. He purred affectionately and it made me smile. I made sure I didn't damage him when I held him to my hip and I appeared in the infirmary again. Jibeta was being treated and I saw Team RWBY in the corner. I rushed over to Blake and handed him to her.
F/n: "Look after him. I might not be coming back after this one."
Ruby: "Brother, why are you red?"
F/n: "No time, look after Liam for me. Bye little sis."
I nodded to Yang and reappeared to see the two had fully powered up. Goku was in a form I hadn't seen before and Vegeta was in his Super Saiyan 2 form he showed me one time. Goku had long golden hair with no eyebrows and bulging muscles. It was surprisingly intimidating and I felt myself tense when I saw it.
Goku: "Give up now, F/n. You can not win. These are our most powerful forms."
My confidence was a little wavered but I kept up a brave face I got in a fighting stance and clenched my fists. They did the same and the wind pushed our hair around. Then Goku moved and while I saw him run towards me, my body didn't seem to want to move. I could do nothing as he launched a punch into my jaw and I was shot into the air like a cannonball. Vegeta was waiting for me and grabbed me by the neck. I felt punches land across my body and he threw me back to Goku.
F/n: "KAIOKEN TIMES 2"
I used my momentum to boost the power of my kick and sent Goku stumbling. But it didn't seem to do much. He shrugged it off and dashed behind me. His punch was firm and sent me flying. That hurt a lot.