Chapter 5: New Family, Old Problems

(F/n POV)

I heard a shout from somewhere nearby and that Kakarot guy looking a little worried. I noticed that everyone had stopped squaring off and had all turned to look in the same direction. A few seconds later, a woman and a boy about my age burst into the room. They both kinda looked like me actually.
Kakarot and Vegeta both looked at each other with a little fear, Kakarot more so. The Rose/Xiao Long families looked just as confused as I did while Ozpin, well Ozpin just drank his coffee. The woman walked right up to Kakarot and slapped him in the face. I had expected him to hit her back after seeing his strength but he sorta just scratched his head in awkwardness.
???: "What the hell is wrong with you? You left me and Gohan. You're lucky I'm in a good mood today or I'd kick your ass so hard you can't turn Super Saiyan for a week."
This is her in a good mood? I'd hate to see her in a bad mood. Kakarot sighed and looked down in what might have been shame but probably wasn't.
Kakarot: "Sorry Chi-chi. I was just excited to see my son again."
ChI-Chi: "And you think I'm not? I bet you're already thinking of what training you can do with him aren't you?"
Kakarot: *Nervous chuckle* "Yeah, kinda."
Chi-Chi: "Honestly, I cannot believe you sometimes, always thinking about training and nothing else. I swear one of these days you're going to train yourself into oblivian. Why not look after your family once in a whi-"
I cleared my throat rather loudly and she stopped talking. Everyone looked at me and I started to regret my decision of breaking up the argument. Oh well, balls to the walls now.
F/n: "Okay, I don't know who you three are. I don't think I really care either right now. We're trying to deal with something here and I was really looking forward to punching a hole through my abusive sister's chest. Now you've ruined that moment, so I expect a good explination before I get even more pissed off."
The Chi-Chi woman looked at me with a little anger but mostly happiness. I was a little confused but was even more so when she captured me in a hug and swung me around like I weighed nothing.
Summer: "What are you doing to my son?"
Chi-Chi: "Your son? F/n is MY son. I gave birth to him, I raised him for six years, he is my son."
I looked a little confused as she put me down and held me protectively, like I might disappear any second. Summer was fuming and looked ready to attack at any second. I slipped away and dusted off the hospital gown.
F/n: "Okay, I am very confused right now. Vegeta, can you explain?"
Vegeta: "These three are your real family. Not those creatures over there. You were born on a planet called earth. It exists in a different universe."
I would've laughed but Vegeta doesn't tell jokes. I tried to get him to one time but all he did is walk off in a huff, so I knew he was serious. But, it would mean that I was not from here. I had felt a little different and after finding out I was a Saiyan, I figured there was more. But, why hadn't anyone told me. I looked at Kakarot.
F/n: "So, who are you to me?"
Kakarot: "I'm your dad. This is Gohan, he's your twin brother, and that's Chi-Chi. She's your mother."
I nodded and sat back down on the bed. This was a lot to take in. First I meet a cat faunus who was kinda cute, then my abusive family show up like fuck all happened between us, then I find out Yang and Ruby are on my team for the next four years, and finally I am told that not only am I from a different universe, but also that my parents have only just showed up for the first time in my life.
F/n: "Okay, suppose I buy the different universe BS, why weren't you here with me? And why don't I remember you?"
Chi-Chi: "Well, some bad people were coming to Earth. Saiyans, like Vegeta and Goku-"
F/n: "Yeah stop, who's Goku?"
Kakarot: "Yeah that's me. Vegeta just calls me Kakarot."
Chi-Chi: "ANYWAY...These Saiyans were coming to Earth to kill us all. So, I got Bulma to send you to another world. You were supposed to return a few years later but for some reason the machine was broken."
F/n: "Sounds super contrived but go on."
Goku: "So we sent Getes here to look after you. Bulma and Trunks went too. When we got the machine to work, me and Chi-Chi came over to see you again. We still don't know how to get back though so for the time being we're kinda stuck here."
I turned to Summer who looked a little guilty. I wasn't surprised actually. But one question was nagging on my mind. Why was I missing an arm? And why can't I remember anything before the day I woke up at the Rose house.
F/n: "Summer, you have some explaining to do. Like why I have no memory? Or why I'm missing an arm."
I let the sleeve drop for emphasis and Chi-Chi ran over to me with tears in her eyes.
Chi-Chi: "OH MY GOD, what happened to you? Are you okay? Does it hurt? Is there any way to fix this?"
F/n: "Slow down....Mum. I don't know a lot of those answers either."
Summer: "But I do. I found you in the woods not too far from our house. You were fighting an Ursa but you were so small back then. It ripped your arm off and I had to save you. Then when we brought you home, Yang hit you and you forgot everything. Your name, your age and even where you were. So we took you in and I did my best to be a good mother for you."
Chi-Chi stormed over and I half expected her to slap Summer but instead she held out a hand. Summer took it and they shared a smile.
Chi-Chi: "Thank you for looking after my son."
Summer: "It was really my pleasure, he is a wonderful boy."
Chi-Chi: "If you don't mind me asking, why is he not currently living with you?"
Summer bowed her head in shame. i couldn't blame her. So, to save her the embarrassment of explaining it, I took over.
F/n: "Well, the short answer is, they abused me to the point of death. Tai and Yang would beat me until I blacked out, Qrow would ignore me until it was convenient for him to acknowledge me. Ruby was okay at first but she started ignoring me and then she would get me in trouble by saying I did something wrong when I didn't. Summer was okay though. She always tried to look after me."
The room was in shock. Like I had just grown a dozen arms and slapped them all across the face with them simultaneously. Goku had a golden aura about him and I saw his hair changing colour. Is that Super Saiyan? So I'm the only one who can't do it huh. Chi-Chi was getting ready to explode and even Gohan, who had remained silent up to this point, was failing to keep his silence.
Ruby: "Brother, I didn't know how bad it was for you."
I broke out laughing and watched the shock of the room turn to confusion. I was basically on my back rolling in laughter. It was starting to hurt my sides so I forced myself to calm down and wipe a tear away from my eyes.
F/n: "WHOOO. That's a good one. You always were great at jokes Ruby. Like shit you didn't know. I suppose you also didn't know about the shit YOU did either? Sleep walking were you? Had memory loss like me? Fuck off."
Yang: "You can't talk to her like that!"
F/n: "BULLSHIT. I can talk to her how the fuck I want. You don't even want to know how bad it got for me. I bet you didn't even realise what your dear old mother was doing. Did she ever tell you, any of you?"
I looked at their blank faces and sighed so I didn't get any angrier. They don't deserve my fury. As much as I'd enjoy obliterating them to ash, they deserved worse than that. Then I noticed a raven sitting on a windowsil. It was looking right at me and as soon as we made eye contact, I started shaking in fear.
It transformed into the person I hated and feared the most right in front of my eyes. I dropped to my knees and started hugging myself. Fear took hold when she stepped closer. I started rocking back and forth, whispering things that I don't think anyone heard. Chi-Chi tried to touch me but when she did, I lashed out and crawled away from her.
Ruby, with tears in her eyes, ran over. My fear got worse and I ended up creating an energy ball around myself. The whole room was trying to comfort me now but I wasn't listening to anyone. All I could see was HER. I could hear her voice taunting me, I could see her face in a mix of pleasure and satisfaction.
Trunks: "Hey hey hey, look at me F/n. You're fine."
Bulma: " Nothing will happen again, I promise. You're fine. Let down your shield, let us help."
Chi-Chi: *In tears* "What is wrong with my son? Someone explain please."
Raven looked at me and I jumped in fear. She walked closer and pushed through the crowd around me. I wanted to run but I was paralysed in fear. She drew closer and closer until she was right next to the shield. A small and kind smile crossed her face. It wasn't as sinister as her old ones but I was still scared.
Raven: "F/n, my sweet, could you please calm down for me?"
SHE WAS BEING NICE????? What the hell was this? No, it's a trick, she just wants to get close to me again and run her hands along my body again. I shrunk back again and she looked at me with pity and guilt.
Raven: "I'm sorry, for everything I've ever done. I know it was wrong and in some way, I always wanted to stop myself. I only ever did it because I thought it might enjoy it more than if I did what they did. I realise now that it was more for me but, please, let me make it up to you."
I didn't believe her words for a second, but then again, I was a little unsure. She didn't seem to be lying. I could sense that she wasn't reaching for a weapon so she wasn't ready to attack. So, I slowly dropped my shield. She smiled and slowly reached out for me. I braced for a slap but instead got a soft caress to the cheek.
Raven: "I'll never hurt you again, I promise."

Okay. Not the best ending to the chapter I realise but my next one is all about going to the dorm and first few lessons at Beacon. Because of that, I can't drag this chapter on much longer without making it seem forced and just an exposition dump. I'll do a small flashback at the beginning of the next one since I'll need to summarise a few things.

I've decided on doing a harem. It'll be more fun for you guys and me. Weiss will be appearing later so she isn't just completely absent from the story. The full harem list will be up in a few days. For now though, hope you all have an amazing day, and I'll catch you all later. Peace.