Chapter 2: You did this

Hello all you wonderful people. I am rather excited for this chapter. It's my favourite that I've written so far. What the title means you'll just have to guess, but have fun reading.

(F/n POV)
I opened my eyes and groaned as I rolled over. The sun streaked through my 'blinds' into my eyes causing me to fill back the other way. I watch dust particles dance on the beam of sunlight that was hitting my floor in front of me and take a moment to enjoy the peace I've been having recently.
It was the week leading up to Ruby and Yang's birthday. I mean, it was mine too but it's not as if anyone actually cares about that anymore. The Rose/Xiao Long family had left for a weekend trip and it was just me here at home. I had been told to clean and set up the decorations for their birthday. You know, banners, balloons, shit like that. I wanted to put some for me up as a sarcastic, fuck you, but that won't go down well.
It's actually not been too bad lately though. It's been four months since Summer's birthday. I've taken to calling her Summer now since every time I call her mum it results in a slap from either Ruby or Yang. But, they've stopped hurting ever since they threw me outside and let a Beowolf maul me to near death before they then took me to the hospital to heal me. Ever since then, things have been pretty dull.
I've stopped reacting to punches and kicks which I don't think pleased them too much.
Anyway, I've got some balloons to put up and a cake to bake today. Can't be enjoying my solace all day. So, I put on my old and stained shirt, slipped on my scratched up jeans, and made my way downstairs, avoiding making even more mess for myself. I reached the kitchen and began to create the cake mix.
Timeskip (because I don't know how to make a cake and can't be bothered to google it)
The cooking clock pinged from the other room as I hung up the last balloon, my masterpiece was complete. I sauntered my way to the kitchen with glee in my step and a smile on my face. I had....I had...........forgot to reset the clock and cooked the cake for five hours.
F/n: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK."
I went outside and started to punch the everliving shit out of our back garden trees. Screaming and cursing while doing so, I ended up drawing a few Ursa to my location. I turned to them with fire in my belly and a glare that could freeze a Death Stalker in its tracks. Finally, something that will fight back. Unknown to my father and sisters, I've unlocked my semblance. I don't know how or why but I've named it Kaioken. It puts a huge strain on my body and if I use it for too long I could kill myself but it boosts my speed, strength and energy blast power by 100%.
I waited for the first Ursa to charge and when it did, I slipped under the arm and slammed my palm into the Ursa, creating a shockwave that knocked everything else back. That's my new favourite trick. The Ursa was staggered but not dead, so I leapt you into the air and charged a beam of energy in my palms, firing it at the stunned Ursa. It disintegrated and I had left a small crater in the ground. Oh well.
I landed softly and started boxing a second Ursa while avoiding the third ones slashes. I ducked and dodged, jumped and hives until I saw an opening and slashed at its head, backhanding it clean off and into the forest. A door opening to my left distracted me for a brief second and I felt a slash on my cheek. My aura flared up and a red burst exploded around me. The Ursa was thrown back and I charged at it, throwing a flurry of punches and kicks until it fell to the ground and disappeared. I straightened up, panting in anger and exhaustion. My Kaioken had activated itself so I was a little drained now.
I still couldn't control it yet so it tended to activate on its own when a big attack landed, or when I got really pissed off. However, I have managed to suppress it when I need to. Don't want to be launching Yang across the room every time she insults me. I finally paid attention to the person to my right and tilted my head in confusion. They weren't someone I'd ever seen before yet they were standing in the doorway of the house with a bewildered look on their face. I guess they saw me fight.
He was dressed in a weird kind of armour that had shoulder pads. He looked like the kind of guy who'd punch you through a mountain and then get pissed he couldn't destroy the mountain while doing so. He had spiked black hair and a serious face that was contorted into a look of surprise.
I dropped into a fighting stance and faced the stranger.
F/n: "You better tell me your name before I backhand you to the moon and back."
I'm not the friendliest guy if you haven't figured out yet. The guy grunted then laughed a little. A smirk formed in his face.
???: "I like you, boy. You remind me of myself a little."
F/n: *Laughs* "What, an asshole?"
He laughed again but this time it was a lot louder and a more of an actual laugh. I dropped my guard but as I did so, he launched towards me. I had a hard time of tracking him as he circled around me, but then he threw a punch and I somehow moved out of the way. Taking this chance, I tried to hit him but he disappeared and reappeared by the door again.
???: "I thought I sensed a high power level, never thought it'd be a brat like you though."
I growled and bunched my fists.
F/n: "I take enough shit from my 'family' I don't need it from you too jackass."
The man frowned and I lifted up my shirt to show him the mass number of scars across my chest and abdomen. He nodded and stopped frowning, so I dropped my shirt.
???: "So that's why you're so strong."
We both heard a loud bang and then a roar of anger. I knew they had come home and Tai had seen the burnt cake. I'm screwed.
F/n: "Get our of here before he sees you. It's better for both of us."
The man thought for a few seconds before disappearing again. I sighed and just waited in the garden for them to find me. No use hiding now.
I waited patiently while playing with a ball of energy. My family all burst through the door and looked around in anger, except Summer of course. I sniffed the energy and let the insults come flying.
Tai: "YOU BASTARD! YOU DESTROYED THE GARDEN!"
Ruby/Yang: "YOU RUINED MY CAKE YOU FUCKER/CUNT!"
I said nothing as the three of them stepped onto the grass, cane over to me and slapped, kicked and punch me. At risk of having more punishment, I pretended to be hurt and fell to the ground. The Oscar goes to me, suck my balls DiCaprio.
I felt more kicks across my body and then a gun cocking. I turned and saw the barrel of a gun on my nose and Tai holding it, a sinister look on his ugly mug. The barrel felt cold as ice in my skin and the look he gave sent shivers for the first time ever. He raised the gun to level with my left eye and pulled back the hammer.
Tai: "Bastards like you don't deserve to see."
He fired his pistol and the bullet tore through my eye, destroying it entirely. I screamed out in pain and started writhing on the ground, clutching the now black socket. Yang and Ruby had their hands over their mouths and Summer was too horrified to move. Tai brought the pistol up again but before he could fire, a gust of wind and the appearance of the earlier stranger got our attention.
???: "That's enough. I will not let you harm this boy any longer."
Tai looked furious at someone challenging his authority and fired on the man. But, it seemed to do nothing and the bullets simply bounced off him. I watched in amazement, and through blurry vision if I'm being honest, as he took the gun from Tao's hands and crushed it into a metal ball. He picked up Tai by the collar and readied an energy blast.
F/n: "WAIT!" I shouted from the ground.
The man held his hand there.
???: "Why do you care what happens to this thing."
F/n: "I don't, but they do."
I pointed to Ruby, Yang and Summer who were cowering by the door. Summer had her arms around them protectively and the two girls were crying. I had managed to get to my feet and put my hand on his shoulder.
F/n: "Let him live with his sins, I'm leaving anyway."
Ruby gasped and tried to run to me but Sunmer held her back. Ruby was desperately trying to break free and Yang started to tear up.
Ruby: "B-brother....d-d-don't leave me p-please."
I growled and clenched my fist. How dare she.
F/n: "I'm not your damn brother, not anymore. I don't think I ever was. You abused me, neglected me, lied about me and ignored me every time I called for help. You. Mean. Nothing. Your words mean nothing. And I won't listen to your lies anymore. I'm leaving, and if you want to stop me, go right ahead. KAIOKEN!"
Ruby: "Kaio-what?"
She was cut off by me throwing an energy ball at her feet which spooked her enough to make her stop talking. The man holding Tai looked a bit annoyed but also very impressed.
???: "You must be Kakarot's kid. I think you must be almost as strong as me. ALMOST."
F/n: "And who are you exactly?"
Vegeta: "I am the prince of the Saiyans, I am the most powerful warrior on the planet and known universe. And you, boy, are a Saiyan like me."
F/n: "What's a Saiyan?"
Vegeta dropped Tai and turned to me in shock. He was trying to get out his word but failed miserably. I powered down my Kaioken to make sure I didn't burn out and looked at Tai, who was catching his breath.
Vegeta: "How could you not know about the Saiyans? Has Kakarot really not told you anything?"
F/n: "Who's Kakarot? Should I know him?"
Vegeta: *Sighs* "I'll tell you when we get home. Come on, we're leaving."
Summer jumped forward and tapped Vegeta on the shoulder. He turned and grabbed her by the neck but I caught him and pushed him back. He looked insulted.
F/n: "The rest are fair game, but you do NOT touch her. Understand."
An expression flashed across his face for the briefest of seconds, was it fear? But if was gone quickly.
Vegeta: "Very well. Say your goodbyes and then we're leaving."
Summer tried to storm at him but I stopped her. She looked set to cry so I hugged her.
Summer: "Oh my sweet boy. Please can't you stay?"
F/n: *Shakes head* "You know I can't. Because of them."
She looked ready to protest but stopped herself. She knew I was right, I had to go. I think it's who I was going with that worried her. She looked at Vegeta who was tapping his foot in annoyance.
Summer: "Keep him safe."
Vegeta: "As you wish. Can we go now? Looking at this trash is making me nauseous."
I hugged Sunmer once more and walked over to Vegeta was mumbling something I couldn't quite catch. We began to walk off into the forest when a yelp and crying noise was heard. I turned back and was enraged beyond belief when I saw Taiyang standing over Summer, who he had obviously hit. I clenched my fists and felt my anger rising.
I felt my Kaioken powering up but, it felt different. More....controlled. A better feeling. Then Summer was hit again and I lost it.
F/n: "YOU JUST FUCKED UP TAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAANG"
I felt the ground shake and trees started blowing around, some even getting ripped from their roots. Rocks started to split and the sky was shaking.
F/n: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
Summer looked at me, as did the rest of them, in fear and terror. I didn't notice though, because I was focusing on Taiyang.
F/n: "YOU'RE DEAD!"
I ran at him and punched him so hard he flew through the entire house and out the other side. I seemingly disappeared and reappeared next to him.
What followed next was massacre. He was thrown into every tree for a few square miles and eventually we ended up in the back garden again. No one had moved an inch and it didn't seem like they saw what even happened. Had I really moved that fast?
I dropped him down and felt myself growing weaker. My power dropped to normal levels and I was panting and barely standing in my feet. Taiyang was lying half alive o bc the floor with blood gushing out of his body faster than his aura could heal him. I looked at the girls who shrunk away from me. Before I walked off with Vegeta I uttered just five words.
F/n: "You did this to yourselves."

Aaaaaand done. Phew that took me a while. Almost three hours of writing for that. So, you've met Vegeta, probably killer Taiyang and peace's the fuck out of Patch. What's going to happen next? Where is Vegeta taking you? And the biggest question of all, WHO IS KAKAROT??? All of this on the next chapter, of Strength and Pri-yeah I'm not doing that anymore.
Ya'll have a wonderful day and I'll catch you later. Peace.