Chapter 10: A challenge and a threat

(Blake POV)
(Ten minutes before you cane into the room. Also if you're wondering, the trip Blake is talking about here happened outside of the story and in between now and the Jibeta fight.)
I quickly rushed into my dorm and curled up under my bed. My heat season was just starting and I wasn't prepared. What the hell do I do? If F/n walks into the room I might go insane. At least he's not here right now.
I've had a crush on him ever since our day out in Vale as a team. Ruby said we needed some bonding time and I'm sure glad she said to do it. I got to have F/n sit next to me in a booth at a restaurant. I remember his soft hands as they brushed against my thigh, his cute smiles whenever I tried to tell a joke. I even slipped my arm around his waist to see how he would react. His blush and stuttering was adorable. I smiled and moaned when I remembered it.
But this is bad. I'm touching myself to the mere thought of him, I wouldn't be able to resist my urges if he came in. I let my ears out from the bow and sighed happily as I thought of us together. Then the door handle turned to open the door. I dove under my sheets to hide and listened.
A set of heavy footsteps walked over to my bunk and I froze. I heard some sheets moving and the bed below tended as someone led down. Then I heard some shifting before the person seemed to stop moving.
F/n: *Whispering* "Blake."
I jolted when I heard his soft and luscious voice. It was enchanting and I hid deeper in the covers so I couldn't see him. But something was clawing away at my brain. An urge to pounce, to claim what was mine, to dominate the hunk of a man next to my bed. My urges broke through and I poked my head out.
He looked so adorable and confused. I leapt at him and knocked us both to the ground. He looked a little frightened and it only turned me on more. I like him this way, so vulnerable and scared. My ears quivered in excitement but he did something that made my mind go blank. His hand reached up and stroked my ears.
I purred loudly and shoved him down by his shoulders. I started licking his neck softly and enticed a few moans which only made me more excited. Then a movement behind me ruined the mood.

(F/n POV)

Blake suddenly got off and hauled me to my feet. I was confused and still very much flustered but had enough sense to realise why. Liam had slid out of bed and was now looking at us with tired eyes. It was clear he was still tired so I walked over and sat down next to him.
He learnt into my shoulder and closed his eyes. Blake looked at us in bewilderment but also happiness. She took his other side and began to sing softly into Liam's ear. He fell asleep within mere minutes and I smiled while I tucked him back in.
I pulled Blake away from the bed so I could explain everything.
F/n: "You probably have a lot of questions."
Blake: "I do. But I never knew you could be so caring, it's kinda turning me on."
She purred again but I wrapped my tail around her waist to hold her away.
F/n: "Calm down kitty. We need to talk first."
She was still purring and blushing but took a seat on Ruby's bed. I did the same and started from the beginning. Surprisingly, she listened to every word and even comforted me when I explained why I felt drawn to him. When I was done I looked at her seriously.
F/n: "He needs a mother and a father. I can't let him go without one so I'm going to be his dad for the foreseeable future. I hate to ask, but you're a Faunus so...."
Blake: "Of course I'll be his mum. But, only if you and me become a thing. It wouldn't look good if the mummy and daddy are never around each other."
I felt myself blush again and looked down with a small smile. Truth be told, I had always wished for this ever since I had met her. But, now that I'm here I can't stop blushing. Then she stroked my tail with her soft hand and I shivered in delight. Maybe it won't be so bad.
F/n: "Deal, but you've got to promise that you'll look after him when I can't."
Blake: *Nods* "I will, but why wouldn't you be here? Nothings going to happen to you."
The door behind us flung open and smashed against the wall. Heavy footsteps behind me made me turn and brace for a punch but two bodies flung into me, forcing my body into a tight hug. I saw it was Ruby and Yang which I both gutted and smiled at.
Ruby: *In tears* "YOUJUSTCATGOIONLYGOTTOBEWITHYOUALITTLEWHILE!"
Yang: *Also in tears* "Tell is it isn't true brother."
I finally detached myself from the death trap I was in and took a second go catch the breath that was squeezed out of me. Yang and Ruby were in full on tears and I could tell something by major had happened.
F/n: "I don't know what's going on but I'm not leaving, especially not now that I have a child to take care of."
Ruby/Yang: "YOU'VE GOT A KID?!?"

Timeskip

Yang: "So you found him on the street and took him in?"
Ruby: "Oh little bro you're so kind."
F/n: "Ok now explain why you thought I was leaving."
Ozpin: "That would be me, Mr L/n. I told them."
Ozpin appeared in the door, coffee mug in hand and cane in the other. I glared at him and clenched a fist. What's your game you bastard?
F/n: "Care to explain to me?"
Ozpin: "To put it simply, someone is joining Beacon. With the addition of young Liam over there, there is no longer a right number of pupils to put into teams. I'm afraid if you can't find another two people by the end of the week, I will have to ask you to leave Beacon."
I felt like a train hit me in the stomach. I actually liked it here and now it was all going to be torn away by this...this....fucking stick up the rectum having ass. On the other hand, I seem to spend most of my time fighting Saiyans and my old family so would that really change? No, I'm staying. I need 2 people.
F/n: "Well I've already got 3 for the team."
Ozpin: "Oh, and who might they be?"
F/n: "Me, Liam and Jibeta."
Ozpin: *Worried look* "I'm not sure about that. She is a rather volatile individual."
I floated up so we were in the same level.
F/n: "And it's my team. You never said I had restrictions."
Ozpin: "I suppose I didn't."
F/n: "Then it's my choice to have her on my team. I'll keep her in check."
Ozpin thought for a second but sighed and nodded. Right, that only leaves 1 more person. Maybe they would be willing to help. I shivered at the thought, only as a last resort. Then who?
Liam: "MR F/N!! HELP ME!!!!"
I spun around to see a Vegeta holding Liam with a sinister smirk on his face. I prepared to attack but a Ki blast hit my leg before I could move an inch. I was blown back into Ozpin, knocking us both to the ground.
Vegeta: "If you ever want to see this boy again, you will meet me on the island five miles south of here. Bring a partner, you'll need them."
With a final word, Vegeta flew away at speeds I never knew he had. I prepared to chase him but Ozpin stopped me. He had a defeated look on his face.
Ozpin: "It's a trap. He wants you to follow him. I'd suggest finding a partner and going with them."
F/n: "Alright, where is Jibeta being held. She's the only person strong enough to help me."
Ruby, Yang and Blake looked a little hurt by that but I wasn't paying attention. I listened carefully to what Ozpin told me and grabbed a Senzu Beam from the few remaining ones I had.
Finding Jibeta was easy, she was in the infirmary just a different wing. When I entered, I saw two Atlas guards with weapons pointed at her. She was restrained to the bed by cuffs that, in her weakened state, were too strong for her to break. I acted before the guards could see me. Firing a Ki blast into one and choking out the other.
Jibeta looked at me weakly but with anger as I slipped a Senzu into her mouth. She chewed on it for a few seconds and swallowed. Her strength returned and all visible injuries faded. Then, as I expected, she broke her cuffs and slammed me into the wall. It hurt a little and I realised just how much stronger she was.
Jibeta: "You bastard! First you try to kill me and now you save me! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your head off right now."
F/n: "I've got three. One, you couldn't even if you tried. Two, I need your help. And three, If you do help me, I'll agree to marry you one day."
It took all I had to say that sentence but it was the only thing I could really bargain for. Her face flared up in a redness that amid my Kaioken look a pale pink. Then she smirked and planted a soft and passionate kiss on my lips. We broke when the need for air overpowered her lust.
Jibeta: "I knew you'd come around eventually, darling."
F/n: *Blushes* "Yeah yeah, will you help me?"
Jibeta: "Only if I get to sleep with you from now on."
F/n; "Funny you should say that...."

Alright. There's the next chapter. Requests for OCs are closed. I will hopefully be getting another one from Fluffanator34 who has some amazing stories you should check out. Other than that, next chapter will take a while. It's a massive fight as I've foreshadowed and it will probably be the end to the book. No spoilers but you will be much more powerful and since the fight is so long I'm thinking of breaking it up into parts like an actual dragon ball fight. I might even call one of the chapters "Vegeta Defeated" and completely ruin the surprise.
Anyway, hope you all have a great day. Peace.