Prologue Part 3

(F/n POV)

*Smack*

I felt my face get hit from from one side to the other in just a few seconds. Big sister had slapped me first and it stung really bad. But then the yellow haired man had slapped me too and I was sent tumbling again. I landed in the pointy things again and more of them got stuck in my arm. It didn't hurt as much as before but it still did hurt.

Mummy: "What the hell is wrong with you two?"

She ran over to me and scooped me off the floor. But I was ripped from her hands and thrown to the ground again. The sharp things dug deeper into my arms and I let out my first cry of pain. It wasn't that loud, but enough for Mummy and Red Big Sister to hear. I looked to see them both with their hands over their mouths. I guess the tall yellow man threw was the one who threw me. He's mean.

Big Sister: "Why did you do that Daddy?"

Daddy: "Well Ruby, he broke something so he needs to be punished for it."

Mummy: "But, it wasn't his fault."

I sat up and felt a sharp shooting pain up my back that made me scream out. Yellow Big Sister was standing on my tail and it was hurting really bad. I tried to pull it free but she stood on it harder and I was left writhing in pain.

Ruby: "What are you doing, Yang?"

Yang: "Like Dad said, he needs to punished."

Mummy: "Sweetie, please stop. I think he's learned his lesson."

I had tears in my eyes when she finally stopped standing on my tail. Mummy and Ruby ran over to me. Ruby was hugging me really tight as Mummy began to pull out the pointy things in my arms. I winced a couple of times and but Ruby just hugged me tighter when I did. Soon, Mummy was finished and was now wrapping white cloth around where my cuts were.

Mummy: "There you go sweetie, good as new."

She hugged me too and I allowed myself to smile. They both smiled back and let go of me. My arm was still a little sore and I wanted to rub it, but missing an arm makes it difficult. Yang and Daddy were glaring at me and I hugged Mummy again. They were scary. I don't think I like them.

(Summer POV)

F/n was visibly shaking into my chest. I could hear quiet whimpers and rubbed his back in an attempt to calm him down. As I was doing so I looked over at Tai and Yang. They both looked angry at the fact I was caring for F/n. I'll need to have a serious talk with them later. If F/n is going to feel safe in this family then they need to play nice.

Someone knocked on the door and we all jumped in surprise. I hit my head because I just remembered that Qrow and Raven were coming round for the week to celebrate the girls birthday's. Speaking of, I don't know F/n birthday. Maybe I should just make one up. I know, he can have the same birthday as Yang and Ruby. That could be fun right?

Tai went over to the door and let Raven and Qrow in, sharing a few greetings before leading them to the living room. F/n had stopped crying but was still hugging into my shirt with Ruby doing her best to coax him out so they could play with her toys. At least someone here is happy to have him.

Raven stepped into the room first and looked at us with a confused expression. F/n was untangling himself with me but upon seeing her he jumped right back into my grip. I shushed him and looked at Raven who was looking for an explanation

Summer: "Hello Raven. I see you've probably got some questions. When I calm F/n down I'll explain them to you."

Raven nodded and took a seat on the sofa. Qrow came in and I said the same thing and he sat down next to his sister. Ruby whispered something in F/n's ear that I didn't quite catch, but whatever it was he seemed to like it. He got off me and ran after Ruby who had ran to the garden. They're probably going to play with Zwie.