Face to Face

M I N A

We'd be going on that idol show tomorrow.

We were in our little bus, riding back to the dorms when I got a call from Jimin-oppa.

I was confused, but I answered anyways.

"Hello?"

"Minari! Sorry to bother you. Are you with your other members right now?"

"Yeah.."

"Great, put me on speaker, if you will."

I follow what he says. Before I press the speaker button I tell everyone else to quiet down a bit.

"It's Jimin-ah." I say.

They all listen.

"Ah, Twice. Namjoon-hyung wanted me to call. His phone died, but he wanted me to ask if you'd like to have dinner with us tomorrow before the recording." Jimin explains.

"Oh?"

"What time, Jimin-ssi?" Jihyo asks for us.

"Five-thirty, or six. Whichever works best for you." He says.

The girls talk amongst themselves.

"Five-thirty works." Jeongyeon says.

"Awesome. I'll text you the details. Thank you!" He hangs up.

All of the girls stare at me.

"What..?" I ask.

"Why did Jimin-ssi call you?" Nayeon asks me.

"I don't know..." I shrug, "It was random."

"Don't lie, unnie." Chaeyoung says, popping up from the seat behind me, "You've been texting Jimin-sunbaenim."

"Mina-ya!" Sana looked shocked.

"What??" I say again.

I look over at Jihyo, who was smiling and shaking her head to herself.

"Do you like him~?" Sana asks. She sounded like a kid.

"Whay kind of question is that?" Jeongyeon butts in.

I was quiet for the rest of the ride. They seemed to have forgotten about it by the time we got back.

The Next Day...

We woke up in the late morning. In the afternoon, we had to guest in a radio show, but before that we had a meeting and a long dance rehearsal to learn some new choreography.

When we finally finished the rehearsal, I was sore and winded. This choreography was pretty different from our other ones. This one included a lot more jumping and running around. I should endurance train more often.

Anyways, the time was getting late already so we quickly washed up. Right after, we had to meet BTS for dinner.

They chose a casual but nice restaurant. It had a dark and calm atmosphere. The BTS guys had reserved a table. When we got there, we were the only people in the restaurant.

"Did they rent the entire restaurant or what?" Dahyun says as we walk in. 

They had one long table. BTS sat on one side and we sat on the other. The two leaders sat on the short ends of the table.

We talked about our next comebacks, trying our best not to spoil anything.

Taehyung starts to say, "Our title track starts with D-"