Best of Me

M I N A

It's been about a week. I haven't told the other members about me and Jimin yet. I'm going to test them and see how long it takes for them to figure it out.

Since I want them to find out, I'll try to be really obvious in front of them.

I told Jimin about this and he agreed to do the same for his members.

Jimin: The guys don't know either

Jimin: I mean they know I went on a date with you but they dont know how it went and that we're bf and gf now

Mina: Yeah, Jihyo knows we went out but she thinks it was just as friends

Jimin: if you want to be really obvious, we should do that in the group chat

Mina: that's a good idea

Mina: let's see how long it takes them to figure it out

One afternoon, all of the Twice members were in the practice room hanging out after a long rehearsal.

Nayeon-unnie was on her phone, browsing social media.

I was sitting next to her on the floor.

She shows me her phone, "Did you see Jimin-ssi's new post?" It was one of his selfies with those character filters.

"Yeah, oppa's really cute." I say, then look away trying not to burst out laughing.

Nayeon looked really confused, but she didn't say anything.

Another time when I was in my room (which I share with Momo and Jeongyeon), Jimin called me so I answered it with them in the room.

"Hello?" I answered.

Jeongyeon and Momo both looked up at me, but didn't seem to be bothered when they saw I was on the phone.

"Oh, Jimin-oppa." I said.

They look back up at me.

I leave the room to finish the conversation, but I walked back in when we were about to hang up.

"Okay, love you, too." I said as I walked back in.

Jeongyeon glances at Momo who was sitting there looking confused.

I hung up and resumed what I was doing, pretending like nothing had happened.

I was waiting for one of them to ask me about it.

"Mina-ya." Jeongyeon calls.

"Hm?" I look up from what I was doing.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"Oh, it was Jimin-ah." I say casually.

Jeongyeon and Momo exchange glances once again.

They didn't say anything else then, but a few days later, I overheard Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo and Jeongyeon talking as I was walking down the hall.

"You noticed it too?" I heard Nayeon.

"Yeah, I thought I was the only one." Jihyo says.

"Do you think they're..." I hear Jeongyeon starts to say, but she doesn't finish her sentence.