Without You

M I N A

I've been trying to keep myself busy and keep my mind off of the stressful things. I picked up knitting again and I've been going out more.

I've gotten better, but of course, I still miss my Jimin.

Being the sweetheart that he is, Jimin recorded over two hundred short videos on his phone before he left. They were all little video logs that made it seem like he was having a conversation with me.

"Hi, jagiya! You're looking beautiful as always." The video played. Jimin recorded this in his dorm room.

I could tell he spent a long time on these videos because his hair was always changing color and I recognized some of the outfits he wore.

"I really miss you. It's hard being apart for so long, huh? But we can get through this. I can't wait to see you again." He smiles in the video.

I got sad watching these videos because I knew this wasn't really him right now. He's probably miserable. Jimin's really sensitive, I could only imagine how they're breaking him.

I sent him a couple of letters, but I have no idea if they ever got to him.

I missed him so much, I put his wedding ring on a thin chain and I wear it as a necklace.

I would do anything just to hear his voice again, even if it was only for a few seconds.

Listening to his voice through music is like hearing a ghost. I hear him, but he's not really here.

When I have trouble sleeping, I watch one of his videos in bed.

"Minari~" The video sang.

I smile, hearing him all happy.

"It's your Jiminie." He laughs, "Did you have a good day today? I hope you did. I'm always thinking of you."

He makes a few more remarks before the video ends.

"I love you, my Minari." He smiles and the video stops.

I hold the phone, staring at the still image of his smiling face.

There have been more rumors floating around. Some people think that Jimin and I broke up, just because he left, but most fans know that's not true.

Anyways, Twice is on tour right now. Our tour ends in June, which is two months from now. Right now, we're in Bangkok. Our concert here was two days ago. We're leaving for Manila tomorrow.

Apparently, since I'm currently the only married member in Twice, everyone just assumes I can help them with their relationships.

I mean, I don't mind, but I'm no expert.

We usually keep our love lives to ourselves, but I share a room with Sana and Momo and the other day, Sana came in crying.

"Satang, what's wrong??" Momo asked as she closed the door.

"Nothing." She tried to say.

"Come on, be honest." I say.

She sighs.

"Jungkook and I had an argument..."

"Over the phone?" Momo asks.

Sana nods.

"What happened?" I ask, motioning Sana to come sit next to me.

She falls onto the bed and groans.

"We just had a disagreement."

"About..?" Momo tries to get her to tell us more.

"He doesn't want me to meet his parents."

"What? How come?" I ask.

"I don't know! I got upset because he wouldn't give me a straight answer."

"Maybe he's just not ready." Momo tells her.

"Then why didn't he just tell me that? Does he think I'm not good enough for his parents?"

"I'm sure that's not the case." I say as Sana sits up.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? You two have been dating for more than a year now. I'm sure it's not you. Maybe it's something about his parents." I explain.

"But when I started getting upset, he just hung up on me!" She says.

"Ah...that's another problem." Momo adds.

"He probably just panicked."

Sana sighs, "I'll just leave him alone until he wants to apologize."

"You two are really passive aggressive, huh?" I say.

It was quiet for a minute.

"How are your relationships going?" Sana changes the subject.

"We're fine. I mean, I haven't seen him in a while, but we're used to the long distance thing." Momo says.

I don't say anything because they already know what's going on with me.

"You've had disagreements before, right? What did you guys do when that happened?" Sana asks us.

"Jimin and I have had arguments before, but they weren't too extreme. It's never a good thing to be mad at the same time. That won't solve anything." I say.

"Wow, I could never imagine you and Jimin being mad at each other." Momo says.

"It's normal, it just happens. Nobody's perfect." I insist.

Quiet again.

"Do you miss him..?" Sana asks me.

She was referring to Jimin.

"Of course I do." I breathe.

"What kind of question is that, Sana?" Momo says.

"Sorry, I was just wondering! Mina seems like she's doing fine, so I was curious."

I won't lie. It has been hard. I try to continue living my life like nothing happened, but my thoughts keep going back to him.

Our manager back in Seoul sent me a message today. Apparently, I got a letter from Jimin. I couldn't physically get it right now, so I asked my manager if she could text me a photo of it.

It looked like he sent it a while back.

Hi, my love

Happy birthday♡ I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but just know I'm always with you in spirit. I'm writing this on March 22. I'm 6 and 1/2 months into my service. I miss you every minute I'm here. This is a lonely job. It's hard, but whenever things get difficult, I think of you. I dream of you at night. You're my first thought when I wake up and my last memory when I fall asleep. I hope you're okay. I love you with all my heart. I recieved one letter from you, I don't know if you sent more, but please write me back if you get the chance. I love you.

♡ ~ Jimin 3/22

Oh, Jimin. When I read the letter, I heard his voice in my head. He's having a hard time and he's worrying about me. I hope he's not neglecting himself.

It's hard without you, Jimin.