Prolouge

It was a sunny day on Alwyn's home planet of Taurus, until the First Order attacked, that is. Now her entire village was under flame and ash, and the people were being slaughtered like cattle. Stormtroopers fired their blasters at men, women, and children alike. Alwyn didn't have much training but she had already taken out several troopers with a recovered blaster. She fired shot after shot, hoping that maybe she had a chance to escape. Rounding a building corner Alwyn practically ran into three troopers. She opened fire on them hitting two right off the bat. Unfortunately the third got in a lucky shot and clipped her across the side before her shot caught him in the chest. Alwyn fell to her knees gasping in pain. She had never even broken a bone before, much less been shot. From her kneeled position,which hid her from view, she watched as a new black ship landed. And he stepped out. The infamous Kylo Ren, wielding his dark lightsaber.

Much like the rest of the planet, Alwyn had heard stories about Kylo Ren's cruelty and darkness. Taurus was a planet on the outskirts of everything. They were neither on the side of the Resistance nor the First Order, but simply neutral. Which left the question as to why the First Order decided to execute the planet's population.

The rest of the townspeople were lined up on their knees in front of the ship. But a skirmish caught Alwyn's eye. A stormtrooper was towering over a tiny girl and had his blaster aimed and ready to fire. The girl was curled up and crying in fear. Alwyn gathered the rest of her failing strength and pushed herself to her feet. Ignoring her pain she ran to the girl and threw herself in front of her, completely shielding the girl from the trooper. Her hand pressed to her side was dripping with blood.

"She's just a child!" Alwyn yelled from her position in front of the trooper, "Pick on someone your own size." Not that she was much of his size being only 5"3 against his 6" something.

"Gladly." The stormtrooper now aimed his blaster at Alwyn's head and by this point the trio had attracted the attention of everyone else. A deep voice appeared from beside Alwyn and sent shivers down her spine.

"Compassion will only bring trouble." Kylo Ren grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look into his black mask. Alwyn wasn't sure if the black spots crowding her vision were from fear or dizziness. He towered over her, much taller than the stormtrooper she had been facing. Grabbing her arm, Ren shoved her toward the trooper.

"Take her with us." Alwyn attempted to struggle but the blood loss was taking its toil. She stumbled a few more steps only held up by the stormtrooper's grip on her arm until she finally collapsed. Alwyn felt herself being lifted and carried onto the ship. The last thing she heard before she fell into darkness was "Kill them all."

——————————
HEY!! I hope someone actually reads this and enjoys😂
I hope to update every few days
Let me know if you liked it and any suggestions are welcome!!❤️