Part Two

The next day rolled around and Alwyn was waiting on her escort to her new room. She was hoping a tour of the base would come with it. The door to the med wing opened to reveal a man in a black uniform and striking orange/red hair.  His eyes held a look of impatience and irritation.

"Follow me." He said in a quick, sharp tone. The man turned and briskly started down the hall. Alwyn was frankly caught off guard and hurried to follow. She was in hospital clothes and the shoes they gave her were not her size. This made walking quickly quite difficult and entertaining to officers that congregated in the hall. Alwyn tried to memorize every step and turn they took, taking in the base. She rammed into something hard and fell to the ground. The glare that the man gave her was so furious that it made her want to laugh. So she just sheepishly grinned at him and clambered to her feet. He opened a black door that led to a decent sized room. Stepping inside, Alwyn first noticed the bed in the corner. It looked so comfortable and all she wanted to do was climb into it and sleep forever.

"Kylo Ren is in the room across the hall should you have an emergency." He scrunched his face up at saying the name. Alwyn giggled. At least someone else found Ren hard to deal with.

"Thank you uh-"

"General Hux." The man introduced himself with a nod.

Her eyes widened. "General. Wow, I figured they would send a janitor or something to show me around. I'm not that important."

General Hux scoffed. "I wouldn't be here if not for the insistence of the Commander. Don't worry, you won't be seeing much of me."

"Too bad. I need someone to complain about Kylo Ren with." She laughed. The general let a small smirk appear before it disappeared quickly. He nodded as a goodbye and then strode down the hall. Alwyn decided she liked Hux and made it her mission to befriend him, whether he wanted it or not.

———————I know this part isn't supper long and is a filler but I wanted Alwyn and Hux to meet!! ALSO I can't believe this story is getting a few reads!!  I can't describe how happy that makes me! Thanks to all readers! ❤️

———————
I know this part isn't supper long and is a filler but I wanted Alwyn and Hux to meet!!
ALSO I can't believe this story is getting a few reads!!  I can't describe how happy that makes me! Thanks to all readers! ❤️