Part Fourteen

The next morning Alwyn awoke wrapped in Kylo's arms, smiling softly. No, nothing happened. They had spent almost the entire night talking. Kylo told her stories about his childhood and his training under a Jedi named Luke Skywalker. Alwyn shed tears over his story of betrayal and hurt, hating that he had to go through something that hard. No wonder he had built walls around himself. Snoke's training hadn't been much better. Kylo had turned to the Dark-side hoping to belong, to matter. He was met with only more pain and heartache, but he could not return home.

Alwyn studied his face as he slept. He looked so at peace, though she knew his mind was not. She wanted to help piece him back together, but she knew it would take time. Alwyn was willing to wait.

"You know it's creepy to watch someone sleep." His voice was heavy with sleep, and the rough texture sent shivers down Alwyn's spine.

"You should be flattered that I find you attractive enough to watch." She giggled. He smiled softly. 

"Well, you should be flattered that you are in my bed. Many would pay to be where you are." Alwyn gasps in fake surprise.

"Kylo Ren has admirers? I must be a special girl then to have won your favor." A playful smirk sets upon her lips. He gazed into her eyes, before kissing the top of her nose.

"Very special indeed."

Their nice moment was interrupted by a knocking on the door. Kylo tosses on his clock and opens the door slightly.

"The Supreme Leader demands your presence immediately. The girl also." Alwyn can see Kylo's shoulders tense. He dismisses the trooper but stays facing the now closed door. Alwyn gets out of the bed and crosses to him.

"What's wrong?" She places a hand in his shoulder to turn him around. His face show no emotion. The walls that had come down the night before are back up.

"Nothing. Let's go." He opens the door and moves into the hall. Alwyn glances down to see her clothes terribly wrinkled from the day and night before. So much for first impressions, she thought.

It wasn't long before they stood in front of a door that Alwyn had never seen before. The doors swung open to reveal a massive room. She followed Kylo into the room and until they stood before a throne. The Supreme Leader was not a man as Alwyn had originally thought but something worse. Alwyn didn't know what type of being he was but he was terrifying. Black beady eyes stared into her soul and a small grin formed on his face.

"We finally meet, child." He addressed Alwyn. She nodded to afraid to speak. There was a strong presence around him that seemed to pull at her. She felt something deep within her respond.

"I was planning to bring her once her training had finished, Supreme Leader." Kylo had never mentioned that to her. The man on the throne chuckled darkly.

"And when were you planning on informing me of your relationship with her?" Kylo's head jerked up.

"Sir? I don't-"

" Insolent fool!" The Supreme Leader snarled. "I was the one who trained you to build up walls in your mind. Did you think that I would teach you how to hide your thoughts from me?" Kylo looked over toward Alwyn and the look in his eyes told her she should be very afraid.

"I have been waiting and watching in the shadows. Waiting to see if you would betray me, turn your back on your training, all for a simple girl," he turned his glare toward Alwyn, "and then I learned that she is no simple girl."

"Supreme Leader, it's not how it appears-"

"Silence!" He roared and once again turned toward Alwyn.

"You can not remember your past, correct?"

"No sir. I don't remember anything before my ship crashed."

"Would you like to remember?" Alwyn was shocked. Could he help her regain her memory?

"Very much so." She gasped.

"When I first noticed your presence on the ship, it was not because you were new. It was because of what is hidden inside you. I remembered a story of a young apprentice that had disappeared, a child born of the force, much like young Ren's grandfather. A child, that if trained, could be a powerful asset."

There was no way she was the person he was talking about. She glanced at Kylo to see several emotions slipping through the cracks in his mask. Shock, wonder, sadness.

"The only reason that I did not order your death the minute I realized you had become a distraction to Ren, is that you will become all he is and more." Alwyn shook her head, not believing a word.

"You do not believe me," he stated, "Then I will just have to show you." He snapped his fingers. Alwyn felt her head spin and she fell to the ground. Color and memories filled her senses. The sounds filling her head blocked out the sounds in the room. When the color swirl subsided, she met the worried eyes of Kylo who had crouched beside her. Her eyes were wide and she heard the Supreme Leader chuckle.

"I remember. I remember everything."

—————————
A/N
1k reads!! This is amazing!!! I never expected the story to have that many! Thanks so much! ❤️